Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intro and Cosplay Casting Call

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: Intro and Cosplay Casting Call
Post By Highlander. 14/06/10, 02:14 pm

umbraphotography wrote:
Suixelo wrote:
No, I meant about official photographers. I was told they are all paid, but I think that person probably meant paid by free entry or something.

Oh. Not necessarily. My payment could be the experience of going to Armageddon and being officially allowed to take photos there, and having them for my portfolio.

I'm just privileged that I'm able to take photos there, to be honest. Even if others get tickets, don't ask and take photos, I'll hopefully have less potential issues.

Um, I would say that bill is taking advantage to get free photography. Liliapmedia I'm sure gets paid. And some of the other professionals I can not imagine turning up unless they get paid. But if you do good work them hopefully you can get paid next year?

However the thing you will get as offical photographer is a offical pass. That should also get you into the VIP dinners, allow you to take photos of the guests, etc. But ask to make sure.

And to clarifiy JVCA's point, the big movie/sci-fi stars charge for photos. But if you are official event photographer .... The Animation stars are fair game for everyone.

And in the main coridor, outside, etc you should not need flash, but inside the halls, esp. the main stage you definately will need them. Q, how are you going to use a remote flash?

However courtesy says just ask people for their photos, take good pictures, tell then their skirt has ridden up before taking the phot, etc There is a ettique quide on here somewhere. But I think you will do fine without it.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Number of posts : 4033
Transforms into : This stylish saffron shirt.
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Intro and Cosplay Casting Call - Page 3 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://skydrive.live.com/#cid=23D41AFD1F51E1F4

Post By JVCA. 14/06/10, 02:33 pm

No; it still costs $30 to get your photo taken with the animation guests officially - they're just generally more lenient about letting you take an unofficial photo with them. If they have a cranky handler though, then you're flat out of luck - some handlers are very strict to the rules they've been told, and non-official photographs (even with the VA staff) are not supposed to happen. Please don't clarify what I'm saying without checking that I'm wrong first. sad Having paid for official photos with the VA guests, and having been denied unofficial photos by a VA's handler, I think it's pretty safe to say that I know what I'm talking about. sweatdrop
JVCA
JVCA
Pronounced "Jay-vee-ka"

Number of posts : 7122
Transforms into : a crotchety old woman
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down
http://www.jvca.net.nz

Post By umbraphotography. 14/06/10, 03:17 pm

Highlander wrote:
umbraphotography wrote:
Suixelo wrote:
No, I meant about official photographers. I was told they are all paid, but I think that person probably meant paid by free entry or something.

Oh. Not necessarily. My payment could be the experience of going to Armageddon and being officially allowed to take photos there, and having them for my portfolio.

I'm just privileged that I'm able to take photos there, to be honest. Even if others get tickets, don't ask and take photos, I'll hopefully have less potential issues.

Um, I would say that bill is taking advantage to get free photography. Liliapmedia I'm sure gets paid. And some of the other professionals I can not imagine turning up unless they get paid. But if you do good work them hopefully you can get paid next year?

However the thing you will get as offical photographer is a offical pass. That should also get you into the VIP dinners, allow you to take photos of the guests, etc. But ask to make sure.

And to clarifiy JVCA's point, the big movie/sci-fi stars charge for photos. But if you are official event photographer .... The Animation stars are fair game for everyone.

And in the main coridor, outside, etc you should not need flash, but inside the halls, esp. the main stage you definately will need them. Q, how are you going to use a remote flash?

However courtesy says just ask people for their photos, take good pictures, tell then their skirt has ridden up before taking the phot, etc There is a ettique quide on here somewhere. But I think you will do fine without it.

Well, I'm not confident enough of my ability to take photos to ask for payment lol but I'm hoping he will be impressed by my photos and pay me next year like you say. I'm still in uni so not technically a professional haha.

Cool about the official pass. I will clarify with Bill about it and what that means but it sounds pretty good. I'd just like to have that back-up in case security gets antsy, because some have it ingrained "no photography".

Yeah, someone else told me about the scifi/film stars charging for photos and I'd probably remain in the main halls anyway.

It depends on how cloudy or shaded it is outside. Being this time of year, sometimes you need flash in order to avoid needing a slow shutter speed, even in cloudy weather. Inside the halls I will need flash, but I have done plenty of gigs without it, and they definitely need a much longer shutter speed, and so I've developed a relatively steady hand at anything up to about... 1/5 of a second. Obviously though, flash is ideal. Answer, I would have an assistant to hold and aim the flash unit, then fire. I have little pocket wizards that allow me to fire flash guns (however many I need) without being connected to the camera, and without the need of a cable.

I'm used to taking photos of people in general, models, bands etc, but cosplay and events like this are a first for me, but I'd assume that etiquette is similar if not the same for both.

On that note... I'm having a shoot in a couple of weeks. It's not set in stone, but a group of amateur/semi-pro photographers, some models and a make-up artist are hopefully getting together, probably in Albert Park as it's central and most people know where it is, for a very casual mass photo shoot. It's going to mainly be a social gathering and a chance to network with photographers, models and cosplayers (hopefully) and try any ideas anyone may have. All the photos will be for everyone's portfolios; photographers, make-up artist, models, cosplayers (or just to keep on record if you don't have a portfolio of sorts) and the only one getting paid will be the make-up artist, as otherwise I wouldn't be able to get one (and I am covering that cost).
Anyone who's keen for this, let me know and I will keep you updated. I've had quite a bit of interest so far, which is good :)
umbraphotography
umbraphotography
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 40
Transforms into : unimpressed. VERY unimpressed.
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/umbraphotography

Post By Highlander. 14/06/10, 04:01 pm

JVCA wrote:
No; it still costs $30 to get your photo taken with the animation guests officially - they're just generally more lenient about letting you take an unofficial photo with them. If they have a cranky handler though, then you're flat out of luck - some handlers are very strict to the rules they've been told, and non-official photographs

Certainly I have never found that. But then I have never tried to photograph them, other than at a Q&A session. Guess I learn something everyday. Them again if umbra is official ...

umbraphotography wrote:
Cool about the official pass. I will clarify with Bill about it and what that means but it sounds pretty good. I'd just like to have that back-up in case security gets antsy, because some have it ingrained "no photography".

It depends on how cloudy or shaded it is outside. Being this time of year, sometimes you need flash in order to avoid needing a slow shutter speed, even in cloudy weather. Inside the halls I will need flash, but I have done plenty of gigs without it, and they definitely need a much longer shutter speed, and so I've developed a relatively steady hand at anything up to about... 1/5 of a second. Obviously though, flash is ideal. Answer, I would have an assistant to hold and aim the flash unit, then fire. I have little pocket wizards that allow me to fire flash guns (however many I need) without being connected to the camera, and without the need of a cable.

You hang the offical pass over your neck I think? It's highly visible.

Well I have only been to one, but understand Auckland is normally bright? Not so Welly/ChCh everytime. But it's that 1/5th of a second speed that the problem though. The people on stage are not stopping for photos. Except the cosplay parade. And there is the problem of the judges asking them to hold a pose, but not take too long, and many are not experienced enough to hold it for long. So like you have a second or two to take photos sometimes.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By JVCA. 14/06/10, 04:08 pm

JVCA wrote:
Generally Bill (the organiser) only ever gets antsy about people with cameras when people are taking photos of themselves with the guests - and that's because 'getting photos with the guests' is one of the things they charge for, so they lose money if you do a DIY shot instead of getting an official paid one. Otherwise I've never seen any of the Armageddon staff care in the three years I've been going.

No problem with taking stuff on stage - just as I said in my original post, it's when you try to take a photo of yourself with a guest that they get antsy. Wink
JVCA
JVCA
Pronounced "Jay-vee-ka"

Back to top Go down

Post By seraphik. 14/06/10, 04:31 pm

Highlander wrote:
And there is the problem of the judges asking them to hold a pose, but not take too long, and many are not experienced enough to hold it for long. So like you have a second or two to take photos sometimes.

what 8(
seraphik
seraphik
transient mod of fury

Number of posts : 4598
Transforms into : a post-graduate
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post By Keysha-chan. 14/06/10, 04:39 pm

I second Lucy's WWWWWHHHHHUUUUUUTTTTTTT? :/
Keysha-chan
Keysha-chan
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 631
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down
http://www.Keysha-chan.deviantart.com

Post By Static. 14/06/10, 04:42 pm

Keysha-chan wrote:
I second Lucy's WWWWWHHHHHUUUUUUTTTTTTT? :/

Thirded. Also, it is entirely possible to get non-flash photos of a decent quality with the Geddon stage lighting - I have done it. And Highlander, when have you ever been on stage in costume? Please do it for yourself before criticising.
Static
Static
Souperman.

Number of posts : 3584
Transforms into : HULKSMASH
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Back to top Go down
http://www.little-noise.com

Post By seraphik. 14/06/10, 04:44 pm

SERIOUSLY there has to be a point where new zealand has to stop using the 'we're new to this so we don't know what we're doing' excuse. we have young and new cosplayers like any member base, but there's also a sizable chunk of us that have been doing this for 4+ years. :/
seraphik
seraphik
transient mod of fury

Number of posts : 4598
Transforms into : a post-graduate
Registration date : 2007-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post By Tamoo. 14/06/10, 04:46 pm

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat. *quirks eyebrow*
Tamoo
Tamoo
Supermod

Number of posts : 4525
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post By sakuramiyabi. 14/06/10, 04:55 pm

whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut fifthed

"not experienced enough" isnt a fricking excuse you know ... while our cosplay community is younger than most other places i say we've got enough members who have been around long enough to know what we're doing on stage

being able to hold a pose for long is not about experience its about stamina really and we have a very limited amount of time on stage due to tight time constraints since this event isnt anime/cosplay focused

and seconded to what static said: i dont recall ever seeing you on stage before highlander no this is not a colloquial attack
sakuramiyabi
sakuramiyabi
Souperman.

Number of posts : 3941
Transforms into : Melted pool of something
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down
http://sakuramiyabi019.deviantart.com

Post By Selphiroth. 14/06/10, 05:46 pm

Dude dude dude.

It's holding a cosplay pose, not holding an extreme Yoga pose. From what I've personally gathered, NZ cosplayers at large are more than capable of doing it for more than a second.
Selphiroth
Selphiroth
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 552
Transforms into : Swiss army knife with a flash light
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post By IcyRose. 14/06/10, 08:05 pm

@Highlander: Um, I sorta take offense in the we can't hold poses well comment as well as I take a lot of pride at researching character poses for the purpose of having a decent photo. Like everyone else has said, NZ may be newer than a lot of other countries when it comes to cosplay, but that doesn't mean that some of us are already quite experienced at it and know how to pose on stage.

@umbra: In regards to cameras at Armageddon, I'm not really sure on what you seem to be concerned about. I don't recall ever needing to get permission to be able to bring a camera into the venue for photos nor have I ever been bothered by security about taking them. A lot of us take plenty of photos there, myself included. Before he became a photographer for the judges, jpwise took LARGE amounts of just random photos of the event (I actually mistook him for an official photographer because of that) and with exception of taking photos with some of the special guests I have never heard of there being any issues regarding them. Fact is, I am glad other people bring cameras to Armageddon as I can never seem to get my photo taken by an official photographer.
IcyRose
IcyRose
lucky*

Number of posts : 1142
Transforms into : That Dark Handsome Swordsman
Registration date : 2008-04-21

Back to top Go down
http://roseandblossom.deviantart.com

Post By umbraphotography. 15/06/10, 01:23 am

Woah lol, I had no idea what you guys were talking about until I went back to the previous page haha I thought you were talking to me and me saying I'm not experienced enough to charge haha. Too many replies Razz thanks though... I tried doing a multi-quote thingy but I couldn't quite work out how........

I'm concerned mainly about security from past experience, and most of my concern is actually my own paranoia and trying to save myself emotional strain I know I'll get being asked to stop photographing. But obviously it's not going to be a problem. Especially with a pass.

Funny thing happened. I got another set of tickets... for the three days... that I haven't paid for >.<" and then the courier drove over and wrecked dad's lawn... and he complained.... now I'm going to have to contact them about it (Armageddon people about the tickets).
As far as I can see, they're the same, and the numbers are the same, so I don't know if two sets would let someone in.

By the way, I agree with everyone about the posing. I have modelled for my own art projects and I'm able to hold a pose for however long I need. Considering everyone seems to be against you on this, if you're not experienced enough at posing, why don't you practice? However, people not being able to pose for ages doesn't bother me much. People doing family portraits have to deal with this kind of thing all the time. Or pets. Slightly different, but their poses (however normal... it does make a huge difference) change so suddenly, and you just have to get used to that kind of thing over time, and if the photo is crap, just ask to take another. I'm sure they won't mind you trying to take a good photo for them to keep...
umbraphotography
umbraphotography
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By neimhaille. 15/06/10, 05:00 am

Quote :
And there is the problem of the judges asking them to hold a pose, but not take too long, and many are not experienced enough to hold it for long. So like you have a second or two to take photos sometimes.
[quote]

Highlander you managed to offend a lot of cosplayers and myself here.

Firstly the parade has no judges. This is a call out to everyone to be a bit more careful with words too. It's so very easy for a misuse of a word or phrase to start misinformation spreading.
I am the judge the rest of the team is involved in organisation, getting the prizes sorted and making sure the whole thing runs- it takes a lot of strong and different skills to do that. And the only judging that happens is for the contest. Please don't call every person on the team a "judge" it is frustrating as it muddies just where the experience lies and who to ask about what. I am planning on making this clearer to fellow staff too.

The parade is a different beast and frankly doesn't just draw on cosplayers. There were people who randomly dressed up who took to the stage as well. And some of them just do not read the rules- there will be big burly folks next time to remove all large weapons. Cough.

Time speeds up when you are on stage. The rough guide is 5 mississippis or Snuffulupagus's but nerves generally make that a bit diffifult
Normal stress levels: one Missisissppi, two Missisissippi, three etc.
High stress:1misisipi2misisipi3

If a contestant is taking too long there is a concensus between myself and Angela (as we are usually on opposite sides of the stage and can get a full view) and when it looks like a good time to do so Angela says "thank you" as a hint that there are a few seconds to finish and the next person gets called up.
That happens maybe twice in a contest. And people running off stage happens only about as frequently. The vast majority take long enough for anyone to get a few shots of them. The huge number of galleries out there just of the contest shows this. And there are usually mulitple shots of each contestant.
I am tempted to take camera on stage next time to get piccies from the wings to support this ;)

I would also suggest precaution before accusing Bill of trying for free photos, non of us (except the OP) have the email conversation between them. I rarely get an email beyond "yep that's great" or "I trust you" or similar and I've been doing this since April 07! umbra- I really suggest you email Bill with your concerns. He is the one who will be able to tell you the rules from his side and then you can compare them to the legal side of things and also to general etiquette.

Photography has never been an issue at Geddon. Ever. Having a camera does not make you a target of security or site or event staff. If there has been targeting it would be triggered by something else.
The only times you will be told that you are doing wrong are when you are asking for a photo of a guest or with a guest when they are at their signing booths. They are there to sign. This is a very specific part of the contract they have signed, their times are laid out and they have to be there.
Sometimes a minder will be a little less sure of those rules or get coerced into letting a photo happen but it is not supposed to. Don't call the minders who do their jobs mean.
I have not been a minder, yet, but I do get to hear a lot of about what the work is supposed to involve. And I warn you if I were asked to be a minder I would be tough. I know how far out of whack schedules can get with letting "just this one". To the point of nearly missing interviews with the media. Across town. In rush traffic. The minders get the abuse despite being in the right.

Also trying to take photos of guests and attendees when they are having their official pics taken? You will be met and asked to move or if it progresses asked to leave. There have been people who stand near the photographer and take flash photos. Not only is it distracting to the people in the photo it totally throws lighting levels for the photo. There is a very short window for those photos (everywhere, be thankful here we get to stand with the guests and say hello!)
neimhaille
neimhaille
Armageddon Cosplay Contest Judge

Number of posts : 661
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post By JVCA. 15/06/10, 05:12 am

To clarify; when I said 'cranky' I meant it as an antonym to lenient. I never intended to suggest that a handler who follows the rules is 'mean'. It was just a poor choice of wording on my part, hahah.
JVCA
JVCA
Pronounced "Jay-vee-ka"

Back to top Go down

Post By Mischa. 15/06/10, 05:23 am

umbraphotography wrote:

By the way, I agree with everyone about the posing. I have modelled for my own art projects and I'm able to hold a pose for however long I need. Considering everyone seems to be against you on this, if you're not experienced enough at posing, why don't you practice? However, people not being able to pose for ages doesn't bother me much.

I'm not a photographer at all, but would using a faster shutter speed help when photographing people on stage , or would you end up with a blurry mess?

I think it's awesome you are identifying your weaknesses so early in your career. I'm a designer by trade and when I was starting out I used to feel hurt when a client didn't like my concepts (The first time I actually went to the toliets and BAWWWHHHed) , It takes time to develop a thicker skin.
Mischa
Mischa
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1045
Transforms into : GRIMDARK
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down
http://www.doublestitch.co.nz

Post By umbraphotography. 15/06/10, 07:52 am

Mischa wrote:
umbraphotography wrote:

By the way, I agree with everyone about the posing. I have modelled for my own art projects and I'm able to hold a pose for however long I need. Considering everyone seems to be against you on this, if you're not experienced enough at posing, why don't you practice? However, people not being able to pose for ages doesn't bother me much.

I'm not a photographer at all, but would using a faster shutter speed help when photographing people on stage , or would you end up with a blurry mess?

I think it's awesome you are identifying your weaknesses so early in your career. I'm a designer by trade and when I was starting out I used to feel hurt when a client didn't like my concepts (The first time I actually went to the toliets and BAWWWHHHed) , It takes time to develop a thicker skin.

Faster shutter speed means less blurring :) but darker photos and the need for flash and/or a wide aperture.
I'm used to having to take photos really quickly, like with my gig photography, and I also used to do a lot of animal photography with my own pets because at the time, it got me favs on DA haha (those aren't on my Umbra page though, they're on the vikings-pwn page because I don't like them haha).

I have contacted Bill about all my concerns and he just said there will be no problem and to mail him a DVD after the event.

I wasn't talking about issues with photographing at Armageddon. I was talking about similar events I've been to where I've had issues. This was my root for concern. I said it in a post, probably on one of the previous pages. I also said on a post on this page, that I'm fine about it now.

Yay, I'm allowed to use flash ^^
I'm going to use remote flash as it's recycle rate is quicker than the one on my camera... plus, in the halls, I can move it around.

PHOTO SHOOT: I've had quite a bit of interest about this photo shoot (the one where a group of cosplayers, models and photographers as well as a make-up artist are getting together in Albert Park), so I've decided to set the date as Sunday the 27th of June at around... say, 10:00am start Very Happy
If it rains, we can either do it under the gazebo or postpone it until spring/summer sometime.
umbraphotography
umbraphotography
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By Suixelo. 15/06/10, 09:21 am

I just looked up the vikings-pwn page and am very surprised! You say you don't like the photos, but some of those shots are so much better than anything else I've seen you do. How come you don't like those photos? Is it because metal is a bigger interest to you? Just curious, because I love some of those shots of your cats, especially this one. It's such a cute shot and so lovely and soft. Just a thought that you may want to promote all areas of your photographic talent to attract work. After seeing these photos, I have a better idea of what you can do.
Suixelo
Suixelo
Souperman.

Number of posts : 3569
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 15/06/10, 09:53 am

Sorry I offended so many people. I have dragged the intro topic far enough off topic, I don't think this is the place for a big debate. I personnaly have found it to be a problem with some, only some, people. Maybe fair to say it is only a problem with some photographers/cameras too. Contest or parade doesn't really matter, it can happen in both. But yes different people organise them. And yes I did acknowledge the limitations on stage. And yes I agree five seconds would be perfect. But to expect everyone to hit that is a big ask. My own opinion.

And yeah the shuter speed is one way to reduce blur, but a lot of cameras will try to blow out the ISO settings resulting in grainy images. My own experience on cannons. Of course an external flash will reduce this.
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By umbraphotography. 15/06/10, 10:24 am

Highlander wrote:

And yeah the shuter speed is one way to reduce blur, but a lot of cameras will try to blow out the ISO settings resulting in grainy images. My own experience on cannons. Of course an external flash will reduce this.

Is there any other way to reduce blur other than yelling out to the people on stage, "HOLD THAT POSE!! I NEED TO USE A SLOW SHUTTER SPEED!!!"?

I always have my ISO set to Lo1, which I guess is like ISO100 or something. It's apparently one down from ISO 200. I've never really had grainy images with any of my cameras no matter what shutter speed.

Hmmm... I've not heard good things about Canons (can't remember what not good things haha from two professional photographers)... I know it was relating to the lenses though... I use a Nikon D5000, but I used to use a D70s, and occasionally a D100. I guess they all have their downfalls. My D70s corrupts cards intermittently, my dad's D100 blows out highlights and washes out colours where mine doesn't on the exact same settings, and also every now and then takes photos at like... 3 f stops lower than what it's set to. My D5000 is quite new, but the other two we've had for... 4 or 5 years, so they're getting on in years.

I prefer two and a quarter inch film haha but my eyes aren't good enough to manually focus in low light, which is usually the environment I'm in.
umbraphotography
umbraphotography
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By Highlander. 15/06/10, 10:54 am

umbraphotography wrote:
Is there any other way to reduce blur other than yelling out to the people on stage, "HOLD THAT POSE!! I NEED TO USE A SLOW SHUTTER SPEED!!!"?

I always have my ISO set to Lo1, which I guess is like ISO100 or something. It's apparently one down from ISO 200. I've never really had grainy images with any of my cameras no matter what shutter speed.

Hmmm... I've not heard good things about Canons (can't remember what not good things haha from two professional photographers)... I know it was relating to the lenses though...

I prefer two and a quarter inch film haha but my eyes aren't good enough to manually focus in low light, which is usually the environment I'm in.

Well this is getting off topic for an intro thread.

I will PM you, and you can tell me what you think, as you are probably know more than me!
Highlander
Highlander
dark CHii

Back to top Go down

Post By umbraphotography. 15/06/10, 11:05 am

Highlander wrote:
umbraphotography wrote:

Hmmm... I've not heard good things about Canons (can't remember what not good things haha from two professional photographers)... I know it was relating to the lenses though...

Well this is getting off topic for an intro thread.

I will PM you, and you can tell me what you think, as you are probably know more than me!

Eermmmm yeah it is, and ok, if you want to haha. I don't really know that much (unless that was sarcasm lol).
umbraphotography
umbraphotography
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By Selphiroth. 15/06/10, 11:33 am

Bill is a fountain of source. He can be a bit ambiguous about things, but if you've clarified with him this much and he's no prob'ing you, you are on the safe side IMO. Just don't urinate on stage during Kamehameha and I'm sure we are all good. ;P
Selphiroth
Selphiroth
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 552
Transforms into : Swiss army knife with a flash light
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post By Mischa. 15/06/10, 11:36 am

I agree with Suixelo- I love your small subjects
This is lovely Depth of feild! http://vikings-pwn.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2l9ucg
Mischa
Mischa
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1045
Transforms into : GRIMDARK
Registration date : 2009-03-15

Back to top Go down
http://www.doublestitch.co.nz

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content