Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  


Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By DarkGaia. 16/01/10, 08:52 am

If any of you know the vocaloid Haku yowane, and are a fan (or just sick of hearing lowered miku), Ive finally found her real voice!, and if it isnt hers? whos is it? becuase it doesnt sound like any other vocaloid

anyway, I got one of her pvs and made a no-so-hardly-worked-on amv, heres a link if your interested to hear her real voice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioh_CvaHpeE
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Number of posts : 264
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere with gravity.
Transforms into : Ceres. Phuket in Thailand YEAH 8D
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By Guest. 16/01/10, 06:24 pm

Sounds like a wrong thread.

Guest
Guest


Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By H-idenshi. 17/01/10, 01:33 am

The name 弱音ハク Yowane Haku is literally 'weak sound, diluted'.
It was originally the terminology used for producers who bought Hatsune Miku without having any musical knowledge or DTM skills and would
subsequently give up in despair (it's much more difficult than just inserting the lyrics. I gave up in a matter of days myself...).
The characterization of Yowane was representative of these producers. (white hair, bags under the eyes, a worn out face etc = burn out users)

The vocaloid subspecies itself was originally created by CAFFEINE氏 on 21st of November 2007
Here is the archive on their site referencing the creation: (http://wave.ap.teacup.com/applet/caffeinism/archive?b=60)
This was what her original voice sounded like back then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mGL7wyjIQE

Of course, there has been 2+ years of variation and development by the community and numerous producers.
The video you have linked is what I would consider her official voice as of 2009 since the video clip is from the game Project DIVA, a commercial release by SEGA.
(that is assuming the audio is also from the game and hasn't been swapped with something else)

Now what you consider to be her 'real voice', I'll leave up to you ъ(`ー゜) (I won't even attempt to figure that one out lol)
H-idenshi
H-idenshi
Zenbu

Number of posts : 57
Age : 34
Location : in transit
Transforms into : memetic DNA
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By Reiko Arashi. 17/01/10, 03:16 am

Even if it is lowered miku, it's freaking good - i mean i like this better than a high pitched vocaloid.
Reiko Arashi
Reiko Arashi
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 221
Age : 38
Location : Dunedin
Transforms into : Hiding from Ladykirby when she's on sugar LOL
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2010-01-16

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down
http://osharecurry.com

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By _Yuki. 18/01/10, 01:03 am

;D

I think you should have moved this to music instead.
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 741
Age : 27
Transforms into : something BAMF.
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By DarkGaia. 18/01/10, 03:22 pm

H-idenshi wrote:
The name 弱音ハク Yowane Haku is literally 'weak sound, diluted'.
It was originally the terminology used for producers who bought Hatsune Miku without having any musical knowledge or DTM skills and would
subsequently give up in despair (it's much more difficult than just inserting the lyrics. I gave up in a matter of days myself...).
The characterization of Yowane was representative of these producers. (white hair, bags under the eyes, a worn out face etc = burn out users)

The vocaloid subspecies itself was originally created by CAFFEINE氏 on 21st of November 2007
Here is the archive on their site referencing the creation: (http://wave.ap.teacup.com/applet/caffeinism/archive?b=60)
This was what her original voice sounded like back then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mGL7wyjIQE

Of course, there has been 2+ years of variation and development by the community and numerous producers.
The video you have linked is what I would consider her official voice as of 2009 since the video clip is from the game Project DIVA, a commercial release by SEGA.
(that is assuming the audio is also from the game and hasn't been swapped with something else)

Now what you consider to be her 'real voice', I'll leave up to you ъ(`ー゜) (I won't even attempt to figure that one out lol)

Wow, get down the mood much ;-;

jks, but seriously, its her official voice

Hakus my fav vocaloid (Actually, shes a voyakaloid, but same thing really), I even made MikuMiku dance video with her in it (which I have you to figure out whre the 'render' button is, because its all in this giberish, not japanese, gibresh T^T )

Oh, and I downloaded the video clip to match it with the song, It isnt actually straight of the game
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Number of posts : 264
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere with gravity.
Transforms into : Ceres. Phuket in Thailand YEAH 8D
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By H-idenshi. 18/01/10, 04:38 pm

Ah, didn't mean to down the mood or anything.

Since her name in itself is a play on words 'to whine/gripe' (dilute x spew out weak sound) and all, was just trying to portray an image and thought the info about the etymology of this name may have been helpful (as you seemed to be questioning what her real voice was).

My personal opinion is that yowane represents all 'un-tuned'/robotic miku voices but nonetheless I also think the voice you chose for that video suits her (even if the pitch is a tad deep)
H-idenshi
H-idenshi
Zenbu

Number of posts : 57
Age : 34
Location : in transit
Transforms into : memetic DNA
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By DarkGaia. 19/01/10, 09:25 am

H-idenshi wrote:
Ah, didn't mean to down the mood or anything.

Since her name in itself is a play on words 'to whine/gripe' (dilute x spew out weak sound) and all, was just trying to portray an image and thought the info about the etymology of this name may have been helpful (as you seemed to be questioning what her real voice was).

My personal opinion is that yowane represents all 'un-tuned'/robotic miku voices but nonetheless I also think the voice you chose for that video suits her (even if the pitch is a tad deep)

Yah, I know Neutral, I was actually sort of joking

I think that definition is right, because Hakus supposed to have a dirnking problem, or something, that may have given her a reputation >.>;;
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Number of posts : 264
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere with gravity.
Transforms into : Ceres. Phuket in Thailand YEAH 8D
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By Junko. 24/01/10, 08:55 am

DarkGaia wrote:
H-idenshi wrote:
Ah, didn't mean to down the mood or anything.

Since her name in itself is a play on words 'to whine/gripe' (dilute x spew out weak sound) and all, was just trying to portray an image and thought the info about the etymology of this name may have been helpful (as you seemed to be questioning what her real voice was).

My personal opinion is that yowane represents all 'un-tuned'/robotic miku voices but nonetheless I also think the voice you chose for that video suits her (even if the pitch is a tad deep)

Yah, I know Neutral, I was actually sort of joking

I think that definition is right, because Hakus supposed to have a dirnking problem, or something, that may have given her a reputation >.>;;

I think the drinking problem was added to help bring across the idea that she's a failed vocaloid/singer or that the song maker was failed, rather than the other way around, the same way Akira Neru (with Neru meaning to sleep) somewhat represents those too lazy to finish songs. Based on that they created a lazy attatuide and the fact that she'd rather text than sing.
Junko
Junko
Yellow Camaro

Number of posts : 307
Age : 28
Transforms into : With a sniper. Wanted for attemped murder of Suzumiya Haruhi
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.junkotan.deviantart.com

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By DarkGaia. 26/01/10, 01:43 am

Lolz XD, to right

Akita seems like the spoilt type for some reason
DarkGaia
DarkGaia
Superman

Number of posts : 264
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere with gravity.
Transforms into : Ceres. Phuket in Thailand YEAH 8D
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By H-idenshi. 26/01/10, 04:45 am

Probably the influence of the names origin again (亞北ネル - 飽きた寝る I've lost interest / had enough, I'm going to sleep)
Became the name used to label 'saboteurs' contracted to lower Miku's reputation on the 2ch News Bulletin+ Board after there was a troll that spent an entire day posting "mou akita kara neru' (Since I've lost interest / had enough, I'm going to sleep)

The character reception progressed → 'If the troll typing was a cute girl then it wouldn't even make me angry' → 『ネルたん(;Д`)ハァハァ』 (Neru-tan (;Д`)haahaa) → original chara design → 2 or so years → official crypton recognition via Project DIVA

Spoilt-type / tsundere / amanojaku / princess etc == moe. (;゚∀゚)=3ハァハァ (Your perception is dead on the mark lol)
H-idenshi
H-idenshi
Zenbu

Number of posts : 57
Age : 34
Location : in transit
Transforms into : memetic DNA
Gender : Male
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By Junko. 26/01/10, 09:52 am

H-idenshi wrote:
Probably the influence of the names origin again (亞北ネル - 飽きた寝る I've lost interest / had enough, I'm going to sleep)
Became the name used to label 'saboteurs' contracted to lower Miku's reputation on the 2ch News Bulletin+ Board after there was a troll that spent an entire day posting "mou akita kara neru' (Since I've lost interest / had enough, I'm going to sleep)

The character reception progressed → 'If the troll typing was a cute girl then it wouldn't even make me angry' → 『ネルたん(;Д`)ハァハァ』 (Neru-tan (;Д`)haahaa) → original chara design → 2 or so years → official crypton recognition via Project DIVA

Spoilt-type / tsundere / amanojaku / princess etc == moe. (;゚∀゚)=3ハァハァ (Your perception is dead on the mark lol)

That's it! I can never remember the full story behind Neru/her name, I can only ever remember the sleep bit and something about trolls
Junko
Junko
Yellow Camaro

Number of posts : 307
Age : 28
Transforms into : With a sniper. Wanted for attemped murder of Suzumiya Haruhi
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.junkotan.deviantart.com

Re: Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D
Post By Sponsored content.


Sponsored content



Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D Vide
Back to top Go down

Haku Yowanes real voice? 8D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Misc. :: Artists Alley-