Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy's manips!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Crazy's manips!
Post By Crazy. 14/01/10, 06:25 pm

I'm not sure if these count as art ^^'' but I spent a lot of time on some of them~ =P These were made with Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 (most of them) or Adobe Photoshop (a few of them) and are mostly to support my extremely non-canon and strange pairings! ^^ Please tell me what you think, and how you think I can improve ^^

Spoiler:
Crazy
Crazy
banana in pajamas ;O

Number of posts : 888
Transforms into : a direwolf
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Crazy's manips! Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xGotMeMemorisedx

Re: Crazy's manips!
Post By Guest. 14/01/10, 06:56 pm

Third one is my favourite!

Crazy's manips! 755823

Crazy's manips! Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 15/01/10, 04:39 am

isn't that zack

i'm pretty sure that's zack

i'd recommended sharpening the edges more. they look really blurry. maybe use a more weighty eraser, too. alsp try adjusting the brightness/contrast a little. they look different from person to person at the moment.

Crazy's manips! Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Crazy. 15/01/10, 06:01 am

.LaydeeCheiraLeena wrote:

Third one is my favourite!
Yay! It had six whole layers *_*

juxtapoz wrote:
isn't that zack

i'm pretty sure that's zack

i'd recommended sharpening the edges more. they look really blurry. maybe use a more weighty eraser, too. alsp try adjusting the brightness/contrast a little. they look different from person to person at the moment.

In the first one? Yup! ^^
Thanks a lot! ^^ =D I'll pay more attention to brightness/contrast! ^^ but if your meaning the Hermione x Snape one's that's as sharp as they get in Sony Vegas! =S
Crazy
Crazy
banana in pajamas ;O

Number of posts : 888
Transforms into : a direwolf
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Crazy's manips! Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xGotMeMemorisedx

Post By Guest. 15/01/10, 08:02 am

no in the last six

i was actually asking because it says tifaandaerith at the bottom and i assumed that by some stretch of imagination you had mistook zack for tifa. but i notice that it says the same on the fifth so i guess it's one of your usernames or something

but yeah, by 'sharpen the edges more' i mean 'don't use such large, soft brushes when you're cutting out the people'. maybe 75% at the softest - otherwise they end up looking too 'cloudy'. and okay sure, but tbh if you're talking about the first snape and hermione one there's not a lot you could've done with the snape part anyway, because it's just way too blurry an image to begin with. even if vegas could've sharpened it more (dunno why it shouldn't be able to, anyway) it wouldn't have helped a huge deal. would've just gone noisy. what you should've done instead is either have just used a different picture of snape, or blurred and added a little noise to hermetc, so she fit in better.

yes

Crazy's manips! Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Olli. 07/03/10, 12:37 pm

I love the first Draco Hermione one. It just looks so dark ^^
Olli
Olli
L

Number of posts : 3197
Location : In your nightmares MWAHAHAHAHA (or Chch) XD and lurking on CNZ
Transforms into : The Shadow On The Moon At Night