Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers.

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers.
Post By Cookie Monster. 02/01/10, 01:03 pm

My Warhammer 40,000 Cosplay for this years Armageddon has gone belly-up. I am also taking a break from props and cosplays as the experience wasn't pleasant for me. Moving along, I wish to sell all my current completed props to break even (with one exception), as my injury has put me on the financial back foot, So most of these will sell for the price of the materials.

Chainswords:
I have been working on a few. 2 were for cosplay. The first is a working prop with sounds, second was just a static fall-back built almost completely out of Styrofoam. The 3rd is a "replica", and is supposed to be a fully working chainsword.

Fixed (Static) Prop Chain Sword. $25
Fully Styrofoam.
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Chains11

Working Prop Chsinsword with Engine Sounds.
$70
Has Engine idle & rev Sounds. Requires 3x AA Batteries for sound and 2x D Batteries to power the motor to move the chain.
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Chains12Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Chains13

'Replica' Chainsword $100 (18+ Buyers only. This thing can hurt prople!)
Requires Nitro methane to run. It is built with a 2-stroke model airplane engine.
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Chains14Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Chains15

Warhammer 40,000 Symbols:
Each Spruee is $20. They are etched brass.
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. P1000110

Gungrave
Beyond the Graves/Brandon Heats Ceruberus. These are my babies. Alot of TLC has been put into these so they are my children, which I am selling with much regret. Stored in a black wooden box (included).

Ceruberus $300
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Cerube10

Saber Swords
3 of them. $20 ea. 1 with a tarnished metal blade. 1 battle worn, primed and ready to paint. And 1 rough, intended as a back-up, has a dusting of black primer. The first 2 comes with scabbards/sheathes, the outside of these has been simulated to be like hardened leather. All they need is to be painted in your choice of colour.
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Saber10
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Saber_10
Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Scabba10

If you are interested in any of these drop me an email Using the email function on here.
Cookie Monster
Cookie Monster
Superman

Number of posts : 254
Transforms into : Fruit and Veggie Monster :(
Registration date : 2009-04-08

Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers. Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Warhammer, Gungrave & Sabers.
Post By Guest. 02/01/10, 03:19 pm

I am not in a capable point to purchase ANY but i am in AWE of your skills..... you are awesome, why are you stopping props? ... if youare the creator of all of these, why not go into busines making things like this?

Back to top Go down

Post By Tamoo. 07/01/10, 09:28 am

Please be aware of the new rules set into place.
http://forum.cosplay.co.nz/marketplace-f35/rules-for-the-marketplace-attention-must-read-t7506.htm#309254
You have one week to do any changes C:
Thank you.
Tamoo
Supermod

Number of posts : 4525
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content