Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Seiyuu/Voice Actors Appreciation Thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: The Great Seiyuu/Voice Actors Appreciation Thread
Post By Guest. 18/12/09, 01:38 am

ohmagawd ookamikakushi! i'm looking forward to it even more now. <3

The Great Seiyuu/Voice Actors Appreciation Thread - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By _Yuki. 18/12/09, 03:34 am

Hmm...
I think I became a seiyuutard when I started watching... sailor moon.
My first favourite voice actress was probably... Hisakawa Aya, because she did neat motherly roles too and had that same feel as Inoue Kikuko...
(Sailor Mercury, Sohma Yuki, Natsume Maya, etc)
Female voice actor rant starts HERE.

Out of females, though, there are definitely many that stand above them, which Inoue Kikuko is definitely a veteran (Belldandy, Kazami Mizuho)
There are definitely ones that have been making a break out. Some shows recently like K-ON! have taken to making a way to get girls with no experience right out into the industry, and has made voices like Kotobuki Minako and Hikasa Youko (Mugi and Mio, respectively) famous, fast.
Another noteable veteran to voice acting is definitely Kawasumi Ayako, who is famous for her roles as Mahoro and Saber (and Alice, too, she's still very much active) and has a decent range. Her voice is really pleasant, I have always enjoyed listening to her.

Another voice actress with a decent range is Koshimizu Ami, (Horo, Kallen, Anemone, Tsukamoto Tenma,) who actually landed the most leading roles, I think during 2008, when she won seiyuu awards for her role in Geass ;D A personal favourite, I think, though she is kind of a spaz and can't read as much kanji as some of her cast members.

I'm going to keep going, since it's okay here.
Noto Mamiko, another famous voice actress, has a voice that is seriously, seriously, so unique that people have tried to imitate her and FAILED. The soft, fuzzy quality to her voice has been sort of replicated by Inoue Kikuko, with amazing results. She is called cute, like, all the time. Of course, critics hate her cuteness. Noteable as Enma Ai, Miyazaki Nodoka, Ichinose Kotomi, Nogizaka Haruka etc... I think she's cute.

Howeverrr, my personal favourite is Orikasa Fumiko. She is seriously, seriously, an AMAZING ACTRESS. She's also pretty and a dancer and an absolutely fantastic singer. She's the most famous for Rukia, of course, and also for Fuyutsuki Azusa, Tsuzaki Aoba (not so much), Seras Victoria, Shirley Fenette, Katagiri Himeko, Chise, that lot. She has a spectacular range, which we hear as crazy anbd childish as Himeko from Paniponi, and also her neat lower range as Rukia and such. Her singing stands above all the actresses I mentioned above; she is REALLY, really good. I kind of feel like she's not as popular as she should be. I really look up to her skill <3

Oh, two other voice actresses with break-out roles from KyoAni? Hirano Aya and Chihara Minori, of course.
Aya though has been voice acting since she was about 14? She only JUST won the new voice actresses award because the limit is 5 years. (For Haruhi.) She starred as Lumiere from Kiddy Grade, which was her first role, I think. She, and Chihara Minori, were not exactly household names or anything when they started in their SHnY roles. Other roles that she has done? (Oh, and did I mention they are both beautiful and sing like... OMG THEY CAN SING THEY BOTH HAVE PRETTY MUCH SOLO SINGING CAREERS TOO.) Amane Misa, Izumi Konata, Nagase Minato, etc.

now onto MINORIIIINNNN >DDD HA. This isn't over yet. I can talk about male voice overs to the same degree.
Chihara Minori also started as a main role in anime, as Natsume Aya in Tenjho Tenge, right? Her break-out role, like Hirano Aya, was in Haruhi as Nagato Yuki. This skyrocketed her personality, and she also started solo singing (which she is very good at. Hearing her live is amazing. She is a superb live singer.) She also went onto roles like Tsuchimiya Kagura <3, Iwasaki Minami, Minami Chiaki, Sakutarou, Takahana Sumire, Toa, that lot.
Minorin is incredible. I mainly love her music, though I thought she was amazing as Kagura in Ga-Rei Zero. Since I love that anime and it made me BAWWW.... but yes, KyoAni has been doing this amateur voice actress thing, where they can hopefully create some more stars ;DD

For my favourites, it's preeetty much there, though I also like the tones of Kanda Akemi, no matter how people say she has an annoying voice, she has voiced (Laila, Kiri Nanami, Kagurazaka Asuna, Fujibayashi Kyou) and I love her for voicing Kyou, she is perfect for it. *A* I also like Makino Yui, because she has a very delicate sounding voice, someone else very good is Minagawa Junko, (veteranish.) who is often good at voicing either little boys, or womanly womanly women. Eg. Aoyagi Ritsuka, Yukihiro Ayaka, Cornelia, Echizen Ryouma. Like that. It's always the females that do little boys.

There are also some kid stars like the girl who played Tenshi in Geass, she is like 10 and a professional actress, like really. She'll be cute, but I'd wait a few years before I talk about her =x=;;;

There are more noteable voice actresses I haven't talked about, but I suppose I could always do that after I talk about the male voice actors.

Last edited by _Yuki on 18/12/09, 07:00 am; edited 1 time in total
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 741
Transforms into : something BAMF.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post By Basaka. 18/12/09, 03:46 am

I LOVE MINORIN <3333

Yeah, she can do so much different voices it was funny to hear people go WTF THATS NAGATO?

@ _Yuki: You've been to a live too? ;AAAAA;
Minorin lives are epic. bloody. win.

Also, didnt Hirohashi Ryou voice Kyou Fujibayashi >_>

Kawasumi Ayako ogod Lafiel is epic.
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Number of posts : 1184
Transforms into : Seiyuufag.
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Basaka

Post By _Yuki. 18/12/09, 04:05 am

Basaka wrote:
I LOVE MINORIN <3333

Yeah, she can do so much different voices it was funny to hear people go WTF THATS NAGATO?

@ _Yuki: You've been to a live too? ;AAAAA;
Minorin lives are epic. bloody. win.

Also, didnt Hirohashi Ryou voice Ryou Fujibayashi >_>

Kawasumi Ayako ogod Lafiel is epic.

Kanda Akemi was KYOU. THE BETTER ONE. I'M THE ONE WHO LOVES CLANNAD MORE THAN AIR, HERE
I haven't been to her lives, but I've watched them in awe and like, cried at her awesomeness.

MINORIN FANS UNIIIIITE!!!

when I said I was a seiyuutard, I don't mean the term lightly. I actually, actually, am a complete retard to voice actors. Argh. I even used to go on Seiyuu Hensoukyoku but like, eeurgh didn't go very far.

I like voice acting, amateur-like, just for my own enjoyment ;D I pay a lot of attention to voices because of this too. If I didn't, well, I would really be screwed.
I could go directly onto my male ramble list now, but I'm kind of tired >> I think I will just go and watch my food anime instead.
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Basaka. 18/12/09, 04:13 am

Ugh I am getting senile
More like I recognise kanji more often than not

http://atemonai.com/blog/

Has cool seiyuu blogging.
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By azeria. 18/12/09, 04:22 am

Oh on the seiyuus that sing side. Toshiyuki Morikawa. OM NOM NOM. Fuyu no Semi is the best song ever <333

Oh and the female VA I like is Kari Walghren. Or..however you spell her last name orz;;
azeria
azeria
ACB Queen '10

Number of posts : 3226
Transforms into : Rinatron
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down
http://azeriacosplay.tumblr.com/

Post By _Yuki. 18/12/09, 06:52 am

I really adore Miki Shinichiro because he started out in places like Pokemon as Kojirou (James)
OMG
I FORGOT

LIKE THE BANE OF FEMALE VOICE ACTING VETERANS WHAT WAS I THINKING...

HAYASHIBARA MEGUMI
FML HOW DID I FORGET HER

Most famous for Lina and Ayanami Rei and Musashi (Jessie) from Pokemans <3333 She's really neat :3 and has a good singing voice... a total, total, total veteran to the industry. There are very few people who are into voice acting who haven't heard her =x=;;;
Other voice actors from an earlier ish generation include Hisakawa Aya, as I mentioned in my spam earlier, Mitsuishi Kotono, Inoue Kikuko, Yukana, Matsuoka Yuki, (I'd say Kawasumi Ayako can be included) those lot. They're not like Hirano Aya or Minorin. They've got plenty of noteable roles under their belts.

I love Sugita Tomokazu's voice. He doesn't have any sort of incredible range, but his voice is so deep and sexy and emotional. He also won a best supporting character in the... third? seiyuu awards. I remember because he did well next to Hirano Aya as Kyon.
It's so very, very good. He doesn't need a good range. He has an amazing emotional range, and that's what counts, yeah? I really like him. (Aizawa Yuuichi, Tsuchimi Rin, KYON, Motosuwa Hideki, Gintoki)

Kufufu.

I also like Ono Daisuke's tone of voice, and the fact that despite being typecast for many, many soft guy voices, he does basically any sort of male voice well. (Sebastian, Koizumi Itsuki, Kunisaki Yukito)
He makes a really neat Koizumi ;D 'FUMOFFU!'

Nakamura Yuuichi started doing well in my books simply because he was great in Clannad/After Story. Since I love that series, I just had to find out more about him. Oh, he's also in Macross F. Also, Ikuto from Shugo Chara.
Also,
Suwabe Junichi, who I remember mostly as Grimmjow from Bleach, is also really good as Archer, from F/SN and Greed from FMA. He hasn't played a lot of major voice roles, but I do like the quality of his voice anyway. It's a pleasant jerk kind of voice. Don't get me, wrong, but the jerk is very much there.

A male veteran which I have yet to mention is Midorikawa Hikaru, who is amazing. He has such a manry, manry, manry sexy voice. It's like, smooth and deep. He plays characters like Natsume Kyousuke in Little Busters! <3 and is just really, really neat. There's not much I have to say about him, he's just incredible. I heard him truly, like clearly, first as Tamaki in the Ouran drama CDs. I listened to his 'good night message' and it made me like, swoon because he sounded so amazing. He did make a good Tamaki.
However, Miyano Mamoru is also exceptional when it comes to voicing Tamaki. Probably a better choice because he is younger than Midorin, but just as skilled. He is best known for playing roles like Yagami Light and Tamaki from Ouran, ofc. His acting is very believable, and I found his voice to be very mature despite his age. It's neat to listen to a voice actor like him, mainly because his voice is strokeable <3

Back to females, since I can talk about them better, Yukino Satsuki fits well into the veteran category. She's known for her well, ....good acting.
Her acting strikes me as very, well, unique. Her exasperated speech sets her apart from other voice actresses, I think, and her voice is also unique in that respect (could recognise her from ANYWHERE.) She plays roles like Kagome, Yoruichi, Chidori Kaname, Sonozaki Shion/Mion, Misae) and does them very well. Lol I only remembered her because I love Clannad xDD but her crazy, crazy laughs are like, drilling to the bone. *A*

Haaaa, but really, I do like Orikasa Fumiko and Minorin. They have striking voices when acting, Orikasa especially so. I am so convinced by her acting, it's insane. *A* The characters she touches, even minor ones, are just that much better because of her voice. My first voice acting obsession was watching her as Rukia... (sigh) Such a dork. BUT REALLY, she is incredible. From her crazy, hyper, cute voices down to her serious tortured ones, they're all so amazing...

ANYWAY. I'm looking forward to seeing more from Minorin...
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Basaka. 18/12/09, 07:46 am

Why is Minorin in 2 shows next season that I would hate to watch

- Qwaser (NEVER TOUCHING THAT)
- Chuu-Bra (Might do... has Kotobuki and Ohara...)

At least her new single in 5 days and Album next February with bonus DVD/BD of her Summer Camp Live (Day 2) with the limited editions.

MAJOKKO MEGU-CHAN LIVE WANT

Midorikawa Hikaru... is so gay lol.... someone gave me a nicovideo and ARGH THE TRAUMA IT INDUCES TO A HEALTHY MALE

Oh, Kugimiya Rie is going to Taiwan end of Jan, told my friend on MSN and he broke. *shrug*
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Tracer Kinship. 18/12/09, 09:01 am

Speaking of Kugimiya, I don't think I remember any roles she's been in that's not a tsundere.

Except for Rise from Persona 4.

Also, no love for Romi Paku? She is awesome at young boy-types, like Edward and Hitsugaya.
Tracer Kinship
Tracer Kinship
Almighty

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post By Basaka. 18/12/09, 09:13 am

Yeah, and Who voices Al in FMA?

Non Tsundere Kugyuu THERE YOU GO 8D
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 18/12/09, 09:44 am

rie kugimiya is alright, i just associate her too much with loli tsundere characters, which i dnw. i don't mind some of the stuff she has done though, i know that she is technically a very good voice actor. i'm not really keen on the sound of her voice though. it's too.. high pitched for my liking. o:

Back to top Go down

Post By Le_Saboteur. 18/12/09, 09:45 am

Admin wrote:
While I like subs, I have no interest in learning the names and roles of Japanese seiyuu. Why? Because I don't speak Japanese, so I honestly don't know if they're doing it right. :/

Soooo I like the odd English voice actor, as long as they're doinitrite. Yuri Lowenthal, yesplz.

Oh, Yuri Lowenthal. You are so awesome <3

I also can't help loving Steve Blum, his voice is so deep and manry.

As to subs vs dubs; whichever I hear first I prefer, so I guess it's a case of getting used to the actors' voices. I can't take Death Note dub seriously 8D
Le_Saboteur
Le_Saboteur
lucky*

Number of posts : 1202
Transforms into : The Mare in the Moon
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post By Axelinn. 18/12/09, 09:54 am

Some moments in the Death Note dub are better -- well, actually, I can only think of one, and that's when L first thinks of the possibility of Shinigami's existing and falls out of his chair. I always quickly switch to the english dub for that scene~ xD

But, no. Otherwise I can't take it seriously. It does make good background noise for homework, though! Razz
Axelinn
Axelinn
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 724
Transforms into : A Flying Purple People Eater
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down
http://antireality.livejournal.com

Post By Basaka. 18/12/09, 10:01 am

elizaboat wrote:
rie kugimiya is alright, i just associate her too much with loli tsundere characters, which i dnw. i don't mind some of the stuff she has done though, i know that she is technically a very good voice actor. i'm not really keen on the sound of her voice though. it's too.. high pitched for my liking. o:

She's pretty decent... just TYPECASTED TO HELL. D:
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By _Yuki. 20/12/09, 12:53 pm

True, true. Kugimiya Rie is so typecasted, it's not even funny.
I mean, with Louise, Nagi and like, AISAKA TAIGA, she's basically made a small niche for herself with characters like that.
Not that she doesn't do anything else well, I mean Al was very good, but really.

She makes a damn fine tsundere.

Taiga even won Saimoe. SHE WON IT. GAWFD.

Someone I forgot to mention is Sawashiro Miyuki. She actually strikes me as very skilled, and has been cast for many roles and as many people seem to forget, she is only 24, which is the same age as Hikasa Youko, who has just started to make a name for herself in this line of work.
She has been in roles like: Tsugumi, Puchiko, Shinku, Xia Yu Lan, Aruru, Houjou Reika, Kanbaru Suruga, etc. >> I don't find as much appeal in her voice as I do in someone like Orikasa Fumiko's, but she's still very, very good.

She also played Sekiutsu Maria Tarou, which was pretty hilarious. 8D

Toyosaki Aki, who played Yui in K-ON! has also risen in popularity considerably and has been cast in more roles in upcoming anime...
and not only that, Yui was second in Saimoe. Second. No kidding. She ranked above Mio... I guess not everyone likes that kind of moe nowadays... but I always felt that Mio was probably more popular than Yui. Some people really thought she was irritating as hell...

I could go on about the ranking in Saimoe that really was random... I'm at least glad that Touhou didn't place or anything. I don't think any OVA or whatever came out to give the hundreds on heroines a chance.

Paku Romi is an actress who I am really impressed by, because of her language skills <3 8D I mean, wow. She's not only a great actress but can sing and like speak Korean too. I think that's so neat...

Oh, someone else I haven't mentioned who is definitely one of the more veteran voice actresses in the industry is Kuwashima Houko, her popularity never seems to die down. She is often cast as relatively young boys, as people might have recently heard her as Shion in the second season of DtB. She played characters like Rose in FMA, Tomoyo in Clannad, Clare in Claymore, Ryouta in Kyou no 5 no 2, Stella in gundam seed destiny... Sango in Inuyasha too. I really like her, she can play feminine voices as well as she does little boy voices. It's neat.

A male voice actor that I kind of failed to mention before is Hoshi Souichirou, who also has a good jerk voice. He does just a basic male voice well, and it's not very memorable, but I find that his voice is at least nicer on the ears than many other male actor's voices. It's not soft or sexy or anything, but it's really a nice, honest male voice. :3
Son Goku in Saiyuki, Kira Yamato in Gundam Seed, Kaoru in Ai Yori Aoshi, Gino in Geass R2 ;D, Souichirou in Tenjho Tenge, that lot.

Yeah, I think I'll take a break before christmas xD
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 20/12/09, 01:35 pm

well, i just don't like rie kugimiya's voice. it's too squeaky and high, even when she's trying to tone it down a bit. each to their own, eh? i can see why she is popular, at any rate.

hoshi shouichirou is awesome, one of my favourite male voice actors. i loved him as keiichi maebara, and he did a really great job as the taurus dude in the starry sky visual novels. every time i listen to the drama cds, and he says 'i love you' in that super sweet voice, i can't help but release a fangirl giggle. i love how he acted like such a spazz in higurashi, but in, for example macross frontier, his voice is so much more calmer. xD

Back to top Go down

Post By Basaka. 20/12/09, 01:38 pm

Well, Basically what you see with the K-ON VAs is what happened with Haruhi. Out of the 4(5) K-ON members I think Bukimin (Kotobuki) sings the best.

MIYUKICHI is awesome. Nuff said. One of the most versatile once out there, along with Saito Chiwa (HI RO C MOGEEEEEEEEEEE)

Quote :
I could go on about the ranking in Saimoe that really was random...
well its been established that it's more popularity than actual "moe"

[quote]Paku Romi is an actress who I am really
impressed by, because of her language skills
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Basaka. 20/12/09, 01:40 pm

Well, Basically what you see with the K-ON VAs is what happened with
Haruhi. Out of the 4(5) K-ON members I think Bukimin (Kotobuki) sings
the best.

MIYUKICHI is awesome. Nuff said. One of the most versatile once out there, along with Saito Chiwa (HI RO C MOGEEEEEEEEEEE)

well, as for saimoe rankings its been established that it's more popularity than actual "moe"

Quote :
Paku Romi is an actress who I am really
impressed by, because of her language skills <3 8D I mean, wow.
She's not only a great actress but can sing and like speak Korean too.
I think that's so neat...

She IS Korean.

Speaking of male VAs... KOYASU. Nuff said.
He's in every second show because... he's in every 2nd show. That's how prolific he is. XD

@eliza: A little something called the "Kugyuu disease"
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Thornback. 20/12/09, 01:53 pm

Katsuyuki Konishiiiii....He is my love. The man can sing like an angel-a manly, tenor angel-and still EMIT THE MANLIEST, MOST VOCAL CHORDS DESTROYING SCREAMS THAT HAVE EVER RESOUNDED ACROSS THE UNIVERSE.

I think Gurren Lagann(and Kamina and Viral)was the show that actually got me caring about seiyuus....probably because every single characters voice fits them like a glove, and I realised how much more of an impact a character can make when they have a convincing and fitting voice actor.

And on the subject od english language VA's...Greg Ayres is adorable. He can't act very well, but he sounds oh-so-sweet.

Thornback
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1317
Transforms into : Sir Robins Minstrels(there was much rejoicing.)
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post By Icarus. 20/12/09, 02:29 pm

another male seiyuu would be Kenichi Suzumura <33 (his 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!' screams from Shin in GSD does it in for me)
and he just all out has a funny personality and voices lots of my fav characters~~~~~ (Lavi, Okita, Chika~~~~~)
Icarus
Icarus
ACB King '10

Number of posts : 3485
Transforms into : a dancing octopus
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down
http://icarus-cos.tumblr.com/

Post By Basaka. 21/12/09, 12:29 am

Suzumura HAHAHAHA

Sorry when ever I think of his name I cant stop laughing...

GOD 2 DAYS TILL MIZUKI NANA LIVE AND MINORIN SINGLE #(%UT
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Rolly. 21/12/09, 01:01 pm

Tracer Kinship wrote:
Speaking of Kugimiya, I don't think I remember any roles she's been in that's not a tsundere.

Except for Rise from Persona 4.

Also, no love for Romi Paku? She is awesome at young boy-types, like Edward and Hitsugaya.

I can name planety. 8D
Ikuto from Digimon Savers, Shanon from Umineko, Narrator in BASQAUSH! Ep 1, Happy from Fairy Tail... etc etc

_Yuki wrote:

A male voice actor that I kind of failed to mention before is Hoshi Souichirou, who also has a good jerk voice. He does just a basic male voice well, and it's not very memorable, but I find that his voice is at least nicer on the ears than many other male actor's voices. It's not soft or sexy or anything, but it's really a nice, honest male voice. :3
Son Goku in Saiyuki, Kira Yamato in Gundam Seed, Kaoru in Ai Yori Aoshi, Gino in Geass R2 ;D, Souichirou in Tenjho Tenge, that lot.
OMG SOUICHIROU LOVE <3 <3 <3 One of me fave seiyuus.... To me, his voice is GAR, and he has a "bishi/cool guy" voice as well... :3 He just makes me MOEROOOOOOOO in BASARA, and make me go OMG SO GAR as Masaru from Digimon Savers, and lots more... The Great Seiyuu/Voice Actors Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3772 The Great Seiyuu/Voice Actors Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3772 The Great Seiyuu/Voice Actors Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3772 The Great Seiyuu/Voice Actors Appreciation Thread - Page 2 3772

elizaboat wrote:
well, i just don't like rie kugimiya's voice. it's too squeaky and high, even when she's trying to tone it down a bit. each to their own, eh? i can see why she is popular, at any rate.

hoshi shouichirou is awesome, one of my favourite male voice actors. i loved him as keiichi maebara, and he did a really great job as the taurus dude in the starry sky visual novels. every time i listen to the drama cds, and he says 'i love you' in that super sweet voice, i can't help but release a fangirl giggle. i love how he acted like such a spazz in higurashi, but in, for example macross frontier, his voice is so much more calmer. xD

See previous quote response. Those voices are not tsundere voices... you'd be surprised at Shanon's voice, the exact opposite of tsundere... she can do mature femal voices as well. Probably not Happy since that's more leaning on her "cute" voice. The Great Seiyuu/Voice Actors Appreciation Thread - Page 2 37781

;A; for the love of Souichirou, please spell his name right. It's not a 'sho' kana but a 'so' kana. Very different things. I'm SORRy I JUST HAD TO DO THAT ;A; IGNORE ME IF YOU WANT

I'd like to fag, but... too much effort right now. 8D

Mmmm... smexy Koyasu voice.... hehehehe.....
Whenever WAKAMOTO does a role, I can't help but laugh at his face... same with Fukuyama Jun. One role of Jun's that surprised me was Sion from Shangri-La. @o@ But I like his Leleouch/Leopard/Maximiliam voice better. 8D
Rolly
Rolly
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2918
Transforms into : a stylish shoe for the blind earthbender
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 21/12/09, 02:43 pm

yes, rolly, i've heard shannon's voice. i have heard her in a lot of roles that aren't tsundere. aaaaaand, like i said, i just don't like her voice. i didn't say that all her roles are tsundere, just that i associate her with tsundere characters. doesn't change the fact i don't like the sound of her voice. xD

haha i know it's sou, i keep trying to correct myself but i just spell shou by default. like.. how i always typo gundam as godamn lmao :9

Back to top Go down

Post By Basaka. 22/12/09, 12:53 am

better than typing gaydam :p

ONLY ONE MORE DAY HNNNNG I want my Minorin.
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Back to top Go down

Post By Rolly. 22/12/09, 12:29 pm

@o@

... Oohara Sayaka. You are so awesome on so many levels I don't even.

You did a wonderful fantastic job as Beatrice, the laughs, the expressions, just EVERYTHING! You did a great job with Gracia from BASQUASH, superb job as Erza from Fairy Tail, and of course, your 'ara ara'! as Alicia from ARIA. :3
Rolly
Rolly
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2918
Transforms into : a stylish shoe for the blind earthbender
Registration date : 2008-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content