Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help, I need a place to stay *Temporary*

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Help, I need a place to stay *Temporary*
Post By Echo. 10/09/09, 10:37 am

Ok, here's the thing...When I arrive in NZ, I will be in Christchurch, and I plan on making a solid staying. However, I am going to need a place to sleep at...A hole in the plan is that I currently don't have work over there...(well yeah, I'm a foriegner sweatdrop ). Once I'm hired, I'll pay back for utilities, staying expenses, ect. In other words, I'll pay you back.
I just need a place to stay until I can get work. Then I will get out of your hair. I vow on it.
I will be looking for apartments in Uni.

I am obtaining my passport over the weekend, and may have a ticket ready and waiting by the time the retrieval date is locked (basically when I know when I'm getting my passport, that's when I'm coming). In that time, I will be looking for work online in NZ, and if I'm lucky, I would get some tough physical construction work in on the side so I may have some money for when I arrive. I also plan on finishing school during this time, and it may take a little bit, but oh well..

Again, I'm asking if there's anyone who'd be willing to put up with me until I find secure *enough* work when I arrive in NZ.

I will edit and apply the date of my arrival to the bottom of this header post once I know it...
Echo
Echo
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 42
Transforms into : IMMA FIRING MY-- I-I mean...Hi :3
Registration date : 2009-08-09

Help, I need a place to stay *Temporary* Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Help, I need a place to stay *Temporary*
Post By Willuknight. 10/09/09, 04:22 pm

what country are you coming from?

I don't know how lucky you will be at finding somewhere to flat that will let you stay on an IOU basis, but we might be able to put you up for a week, if you don't mind roughing it - we've got a fairly nice garage kitted out as a den with a TV and couches + air matteresses, which you could stay in for a week or so.

We also have a spare room which is currently filled by a german exchange teacher, but she's only here for the short term, so if you manage to get a job you could possibly rent the room after she leaves.

Good Luck!
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1288
Transforms into : Megatron
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down
http://willu.net

Post By Echo. 11/09/09, 03:25 am

Ah, I see.

To answer your question, I'm coming from Phoenix Arizona in the U.S.

Also by the looks of it, it may be several months before I really do move... sweatdrop
What with finishing school, saving money, getting my passport, ect.
That place does sound kind of cozy really. I do appreciate the offer, so thank you kindly and greatly. And I think that with luck, a week is all I'll need to obtain a job and get out of your way.

Again, thanks :3
Echo
Echo
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By Willuknight. 11/09/09, 03:46 am

cool. just pm me when you get some dates for your actual traveling times and we can see what we can sort out
Willuknight
Willuknight
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1288
Transforms into : Megatron
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down
http://willu.net

Post By Echo. 11/09/09, 08:15 am

I would love to live with you until something can be arranged and Raven (Tsunade) moves out of her house and flats. That's when I'll move in with her; however, it may take some time, so thank you very much for saying you will have me.

...Buuut in the mean time, I would like to take that teacher's place once she moves out, if that's alright.I want to be sure I have someplace I can stay at until I can get some good enough work, so it may take a little while.I'll still pay you back, of course. After all, that's the deal I've promised.

I'm Raven's (Tsunade's) friend. I've known her for about 3-4 years or so now. I can't stay with her because her grandmother doesn't allow guys. sweatdrop Obviously, sooo...heh...
Echo
Echo
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content