Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new to the cosplay scene

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
new to the cosplay scene
Post By bikerzack48. 26/07/14, 03:53 pm

hello everyone my name is Zack, I'm 15 and from Te Awamutu which is in the Waikato.

I am starting to cosplay and I'm going to do a genderbent Diana from League of Legends for my first cosplay :)

nice to meet y'all.

bikerzack48
n00b

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-26

new to the cosplay scene Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: new to the cosplay scene
Post By minikhan. 29/07/14, 07:32 am

Hi everyone!
my name is Mini and i'm looking to find some awesome super- hero cosplayers who would come and make an appearance at a comic book storytime for kids( and adults) at the Parnell library! i can't pay you anything but it would be a great chance to meet some serious super hero fans and you'll feel really good for making their day! it will be at the end of September! i'd love to hear from you !
feel free to email me at mini.prasad@aucklandcouncil.govt if you'd be interested!

minikhan
n00b

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2014-07-29

new to the cosplay scene Vide
Back to top Go down

new to the cosplay scene

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Important :: Introductions-