Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  


Just Another Newbie

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Just Another Newbie
Post By Moyashi. 09/11/13, 10:45 am

Hello all I am Moyashi but you can call me Moya or Moy, i cosplay as Allen Walker a lot as well as other characters from games and anime. i look forward to meeting you all

Also i was cosplaying as Allen Walker at auckland geddon this year on Sat Sun Mon and i was the Allen that entered the cosplay contest
c:

Moyashi
Moyashi
Moyashi
Soldier A

Number of posts : 5
Age : 26
Location : Franklin
Transforms into : Allen Walker
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2013-11-08

Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down
http://moyashi-fox.deviantart.com/

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By Guest. 12/11/13, 09:16 am

I remember you!! Very Happy I was fuzzin' out over all your Timcanpy stuff XD

Welcome!

Guest
Guest


Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By Moyashi. 12/11/13, 02:00 pm

Ravin wrote:
I remember you!! Very Happy I was fuzzin' out over all your Timcanpy stuff XD

Welcome!
I think i remember you lots of people were fuzzing out about my Timcanpy stuff lol were you the Jack Frost on Saturday ?
Moyashi
Moyashi
Soldier A

Number of posts : 5
Age : 26
Location : Franklin
Transforms into : Allen Walker
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2013-11-08

Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down
http://moyashi-fox.deviantart.com/

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By Guest. 12/11/13, 02:48 pm

Moyashi wrote:
Ravin wrote:
I remember you!! Very Happy I was fuzzin' out over all your Timcanpy stuff XD

Welcome!
I think i remember you lots of people were fuzzing out about my Timcanpy stuff lol were you the Jack Frost on Saturday ?
Yup that was me Very Happy Sunday too~

Guest
Guest


Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By thewolfsbane. 12/11/13, 03:33 pm

Heyo! Unfortunately couldn't make it to Auckgeddon this year but I look forward to seeing your Allen!!!!
thewolfsbane
thewolfsbane
Banana

Number of posts : 109
Age : 24
Location : Tauranga
Transforms into : a dumb zombie
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2013-03-17

Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By CapturedWish. 12/11/13, 05:06 pm

Welcome to CNZ!~ :byebye: 
ALLEN!! Exclamation  I think I saw you at Sunday Auckgeddon!! Laughing  but I guess I lost you since my friend was dragging me all over the place and so I didn't get too much chances with pictures :sadcry: 
oh well too bad for me sweatdrop 
and anyways there's always next year... Smile 
Hope you like it here in CNZ ! :grin: 
(lolol sorry for all the emoticons xD)
CapturedWish
CapturedWish
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 39
Age : 22
Location : North Shore, Auckland
Transforms into : A shota babu
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2013-11-03

Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down
http://wishcos.tumblr.com/

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By Moyashi. 13/11/13, 05:53 am

Ravin wrote:
Moyashi wrote:
Ravin wrote:
I remember you!! Very Happy I was fuzzin' out over all your Timcanpy stuff XD

Welcome!
I think i remember you lots of people were fuzzing out about my Timcanpy stuff lol were you the Jack Frost on Saturday ?
Yup that was me Very Happy Sunday too~
ahh you did a really awesome Jack ! i was hoping to do him this year but alas i didn't
Moyashi
Moyashi
Soldier A

Number of posts : 5
Age : 26
Location : Franklin
Transforms into : Allen Walker
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2013-11-08

Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down
http://moyashi-fox.deviantart.com/

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By Moyashi. 13/11/13, 05:54 am

thewolfsbane wrote:
Heyo! Unfortunately couldn't make it to Auckgeddon this year but I look forward to seeing your Allen!!!!
Hay naw thats a shame it was a great weekend, and i always cosplay as allen so yourll get to see me sometime ^ ^
Moyashi
Moyashi
Soldier A

Number of posts : 5
Age : 26
Location : Franklin
Transforms into : Allen Walker
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2013-11-08

Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down
http://moyashi-fox.deviantart.com/

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By Moyashi. 13/11/13, 05:56 am

CapturedWish wrote:
Welcome to CNZ!~ :byebye: 
ALLEN!! Exclamation  I think I saw you at Sunday Auckgeddon!! Laughing  but I guess I lost you since my friend was dragging me all over the place and so I didn't get too much chances with pictures :sadcry: 
oh well too bad for me sweatdrop 
and anyways there's always next year... Smile 
Hope you like it here in CNZ ! :grin: 
(lolol sorry for all the emoticons xD)
naw thats a shame, and yes there is always next year where i have epic big plans for the cosplay contest ;p
(no worries xp )
Moyashi
Moyashi
Soldier A

Number of posts : 5
Age : 26
Location : Franklin
Transforms into : Allen Walker
Gender : Female
Registration date : 2013-11-08

Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down
http://moyashi-fox.deviantart.com/

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By Guest. 13/11/13, 06:18 am

Moyashi wrote:
Ravin wrote:
]Yup that was me Very Happy Sunday too~
ahh you did a really awesome Jack ! i was hoping to do him this year but alas i didn't
thanks so much Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Just Another Newbie
Post By Sponsored content.


Sponsored content



Just Another Newbie  Vide
Back to top Go down

Just Another Newbie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Important :: Introductions-