Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am Tatsuhime! and I am new to Cosplaying...but I am addicted already :D

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: I am Tatsuhime! and I am new to Cosplaying...but I am addicted already :D
Post By Ambrosia. 23/10/12, 02:09 pm

Yeah I'm not really into Griffith either, Skull Knight for life!
Ambrosia
Ambrosia
Zenbu

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2012-06-19

I am Tatsuhime! and I am new to Cosplaying...but I am addicted already :D - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Detrimont. 23/10/12, 02:11 pm

@Tatsuhime

Gantz was, and is still, awesome, too bad there's only going to be a few more chapters since the mangaka wants to end it by the end of the year. the anime was great too, though the filler ending was pretty terrible.
i'm going to recommend things now, Liar Game, Doubt, Another, and Judge (they're all great Seinen series)

as for anime, Durarara will always be my favourite, IMO it's perfect in every way, same goes for baccano but i still like DRRR better.
Steins;Gate is one of the best Scifi series in existance, so i definitely recommend it.

Last edited by Detrimont on 23/10/12, 02:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Detrimont
Detrimont
Pinky

Number of posts : 19
Transforms into : John Egbert GOD TIER (the hood is EPIC!!!!!)
Registration date : 2012-10-15

I am Tatsuhime! and I am new to Cosplaying...but I am addicted already :D - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://detrimont.deviantart.com/

Post By Tatsuhime. 23/10/12, 02:16 pm

@ambrosia

Skull knight dude is damn bad ass. Don't mind the wee witch girl either. She is handy!

@ Detrimont

Argh I haven't heard of any of those. Why am I so nooby! I watched the two Gantz movie the other week and I have to say I was possed at the ending. Seriously. Went to bed a brooded for an hour.
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Number of posts : 155
Transforms into : an A hole without coffee
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post By Detrimont. 23/10/12, 02:22 pm

@Tatsuhime

definitely agree about the movies, the first one was ok, and is makes more sense for kishimoto to have put the suit on in the first mission, but the only thing i liked about the second one was the female model character that was like a mix of Izumi and Reika, but i dont know wth they were thinking for the ending.
Detrimont
Detrimont
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 23/10/12, 02:28 pm

@detrimont

My favourite bit was the sword fight scene with the alien chick. She was epiiiiiicccc. Definitely want to take up kendo now! Do you know of any cosplay events coming up?
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Detrimont. 23/10/12, 02:29 pm

wish i did, but sadly no, did my first cosplay at auckgeddon over the weekend and now i cant wait til the next time i can cosplay

also, you mentioned earlier you had trouble finding a dark skinned character you could cosplay, and i just remembered Dona from Final Fantasy X and Karako Koshio from Deadman Wonderland(they're the only characters i can think of)
Detrimont
Detrimont
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 23/10/12, 11:08 pm

Hehe cool I will go google them. I haven't watched either because I am slacckkkk Very Happy But I do want more bad ass characters like Yoruichi Very Happy She is awesome Very Happy Thanks for the brain storm! I am Tatsuhime! and I am new to Cosplaying...but I am addicted already :D - Page 2 375551
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By le-sange-bleu. 24/10/12, 03:20 am

Mirai Nikki is awesome. I'll give it to you tatsuhime. And if anyone is tentatively thinking of making a cosplay event i would be sooooo keen, i would even help :p.
le-sange-bleu
le-sange-bleu
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 41
Transforms into : A why-wolf possessed by the power of inquiry......and bloodlust
Registration date : 2012-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 24/10/12, 03:26 am

@Le-sange-bleu

I wanna help to! but I don't know if I would be helping or obstructing Razz But I would love a cosplay picyniky again. And the ball. I want to go to the ball so bad! Razz And a certain sexy Kick Ass cosplayer can be my date! So what is Mirai Nikki? Embarassed Noob face on
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By le-sange-bleu. 24/10/12, 03:30 am

Its about people who have diaties that predict the future and they are in a hunger games style battle to the death to become the new god of time. The main character gets help from a super creapy but awesome stalker girl called yuno who has a diary that predicts everything about him. (she's the one i wanted to cosplay as) im not sure if there has been a dub done yet its pretty new but ive got the sub i think
le-sange-bleu
le-sange-bleu
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 41
Transforms into : A why-wolf possessed by the power of inquiry......and bloodlust
Registration date : 2012-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Detrimont. 24/10/12, 07:59 am

the anime of Mirai Nikki/Future Diary hasn't been dubbed yet, i hope it does get dubbed soon though, the anime is great, so is the manga, and i hope another publisher buys the license for it from Tokyopop(since it went under), or Tokyopop comes back into business, cos i really want to buy the manga, but existing english volumes of it go for $100s
Detrimont
Detrimont
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Hiroshi09. 24/10/12, 08:49 am

Hellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also went to Armageddon on saturday Very Happy soo much fun!!!!
welcome to CNZ Ninja Disappear
Hiroshi09
Hiroshi09
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 42
Transforms into : Mangaka
Registration date : 2012-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 24/10/12, 08:51 am

Hiroshi09 wrote:
Hellooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also went to Armageddon on saturday Very Happy soo much fun!!!!
welcome to CNZ Ninja Disappear

Hey your dp looks amazing! Bummer I didn't bump into you at Arma' ! Do you think you will be coming to Ronin next year Very Happy ??
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 24/10/12, 08:55 am

Detrimont wrote:
the anime of Mirai Nikki/Future Diary hasn't been dubbed yet, i hope it does get dubbed soon though, the anime is great, so is the manga, and i hope another publisher buys the license for it from Tokyopop(since it went under), or Tokyopop comes back into business, cos i really want to buy the manga, but existing english volumes of it go for $100s

Look detrimont I can now do quotey things. Newbieness is rubbing off me Very Happy Hopefully not onto other people. Is it seriously retailing for around $100... I think it will be my new mission to find these manga now! I do import dresses etc...wonder if I could find these manga using the same means as I used to find my stockists...........SUUUPPPEEERR long shot but hey. Why not try once Very Happy
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Detrimont. 24/10/12, 09:02 am

Tatsuhime wrote:
Detrimont wrote:

Look detrimont I can now do quotey things. Newbieness is rubbing off me Very Happy Hopefully not onto other people. Is it seriously retailing for around $100... I think it will be my new mission to find these manga now! I do import dresses etc...wonder if I could find these manga using the same means as I used to find my stockists...........SUUUPPPEEERR long shot but hey. Why not try once Very Happy

might as well try, it is a really great series
Detrimont
Detrimont
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 24/10/12, 09:07 am

Duuude I just did something epic and I get a one liner back. Do you want me to consume your soul?? ninja Razz
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Detrimont. 24/10/12, 10:41 am

sure, go ahead Change topic now
Detrimont
Detrimont
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 24/10/12, 10:44 am

*looks around* My uh soul eating ... teeth... are being whitened. I am Tatsuhime! and I am new to Cosplaying...but I am addicted already :D - Page 2 89858
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Detrimont. 24/10/12, 10:52 am

LOL! I am Tatsuhime! and I am new to Cosplaying...but I am addicted already :D - Page 2 352708
Detrimont
Detrimont
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 24/10/12, 10:54 am

Hope that is a smile of the trembling in fear type Very Happy Do you reckon we should somehow organise another cosplay event
even a house party Very Happy as I forget I am old and can drink but alot of cosplayers can't...well legally can't I'm pretty sure everyone over the age of 14 drinks. It is New Zealand custom.
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 24/10/12, 11:17 am

I don't drink Razz Not really anyway. I didn't start drinking until I was 17 and I've never been drunk and don't really intent to ever be Razz. I get to the tipsy point and then stop, haha.

But yeah, if you organise a house party like that some younger-ones parents might not like it Razz But to be honest I don't really think you'd have too much issue with that.

I also have friends who full out don't drink Razz And one who's allergic to alcohol xD
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 5530
Transforms into : Coke blooded monster
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post By Hiroshi09. 24/10/12, 12:01 pm

hahahah! Thank you Very Happy
I dont know what a Ronin is Shocked
That house party sounds fun but I don't drink Woohoo
Hiroshi09
Hiroshi09
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 24/10/12, 12:09 pm

@Pura

I don't drink much. I am a little light weight with alcohol. But it is fun to have 1 or 2. I stop before I get drunk. I just get happy...and have been known to climb trees, why you ask? Because Le-sange-bleu told me too! and then we hunted rabbits in the night with a camera. But that is a story for another time :). I don't thin I would organise a party at a home. I would feel to responsible for the younger cosplayers. But a picnic would be fun and totally pg. I know there is one organised a year but I don't see a problem with a mini one for all of us. Exspesh with summer coming in full swing. Today was picture perfect weather. I had a nap on the lawn and woke up to my ducklings eying me up for lunch Very Happy Living the dream.

@Hiroshi09

Ronin is an event next year in Feb. It is japanese and korean pop music with anime and gaming included.Have a look at the link below. It will be a fun time :3 and you should come! Hahaha woo woo you don't drink lol at the lil running man. Thats cool. But I don't want to be responsible for the younger cosplayers so I wouldn't have a house party for under 18 I don't think. I would be so distressed if something happened. Nop. I am thinking more along picnic lines now.
*The link below which won't allow me to post it because I haven't been a member for 7 days. Stupid hmm

http : //r oninfestival. co. nz/

There is the link just spread out have a look :)
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Hiroshi09. 24/10/12, 12:20 pm

anime? ANIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUSSSS! iam so totally gonna come :PP I am also a fan of J-rock or J-pop and especially K-pop xD but I listen to J-rock alot. I checked it out, I looks very fun Very Happy
Hiroshi09
Hiroshi09
Unexplanatory

Back to top Go down

Post By Tatsuhime. 24/10/12, 12:29 pm

Then you shall have to cooome I want to get as many cosplayers as possible and we will all unite and look damn awesome doing so. Hehehe Le-sange-bleu actually pointed me in the right direction for Ronin. She is so on to it. Fan girl moment <3
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

I am Tatsuhime! and I am new to Cosplaying...but I am addicted already :D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Important :: Introductions-