Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Seller] Clearing out almost all of my Anime stuff...

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By obeandcath. 24/01/12, 02:45 pm

(Oh my gosh I haven't been on here for so long! *waves at everyone* I've still been cosplaying, just hopeless on the CNZ front! Ninja Disappear )

Well, I'm heading off to Japan for a year in March so I'm selling off most of my anime memorabilia (this is includes figurines, keychains, DVDs, books and manga).

Included in this is 2 Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya figmas, the entire Love Hina manga series (as well as some hard to find Love Hina figurines), an abundance of smaller figurines, blind box toys and phone charms (from series such as Lucky Star and Naruto, as well as 'smaller in terms of figurines' animes like Pani Poni Dash and School Rumble, and some Pinky Street figurines.

They'll all be sold via my trade me account HERE over the next few weeks!

My trademe feedback (or lack thereof) can be seen here, but at the moment I haven't got much to show there ・°・(ノД`)・°・

ANYWAY. Thanks for looking guys, and any support is HUGELY appreciated!
(also mods- I haven't been here in a long time, so please tell me if I've done anything unsavoury in terms of my posting)
obeandcath
obeandcath
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 87
Transforms into : manfacemon
Registration date : 2008-07-15

[Seller] Clearing out almost all of my Anime stuff... Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Misc. :: Marketplace-