Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book/comic recommendations!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By carnione. 12/06/11, 04:36 am

Haven't been able to find anything to read lately, so I was wondering if you guys could think of any good lengthy period drama novels I could read?

Also general recommended reading thread?
Book/comic recommendations! 974377
carnione
carnione
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 662
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Book/comic recommendations! Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Book/comic recommendations!
Post By Lowkey. 12/06/11, 06:13 am

To general reading: China Mieville if you're keen for some heavy fantasy, K.J Parker if you like it lighter and slightly sarcastic. Chuck Palahniuk's general fiction is also amazing, especially Rant and Fight Club.

For your period drama, Middlemarch. I was supposed to read it for school. I read maybe two chapters because it's not my style, but it might be more up your alley.
Lowkey
Lowkey
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 233
Transforms into : wolf-rayet star
Registration date : 2009-04-30

Book/comic recommendations! Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum