Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cosplay Games - recruiting Quiz team members

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Guest. 02/03/10, 01:23 pm

Hi guys!

Are you coming to the Cosplay Games (Saturday, 5PM, Main Stage at both Wellington and Christchurch Armageddon Expos)? Would you like to represent your region of the country in a geeky show-down of cosplay sub-culture knowledge? Here's the place to sign up for the Otaku Quiz, a segment of the Cosplay Games. Prizes and glory for your region await you, as well as a whole lot of fun. Very Happy

Questions you will be asked will include knowledge to do with Cosplay, Armageddon, General Otaku culture, gaming and anime. There will also be an Extreme Costume Making bonus round - you will have 5 minutes to create a mystery costume out of newspaper, cardboard, coloured paper, tape and sharpies on a model from the audience. Once teams are confirmed more details will be sent out to you
on this.

Currently, we need-

Christchurch (March 27th)

- 2 people to represent Auckland
- 2 people to represent Wellington
- all other teams slots have been filled up

Wellington (April 3rd)
- 1 more person to represent Christchurch
- all other team slots have been filled up

Please PM me if you're interested and the region you will be representing. If there is another person that you would like to go in with you in the team (teams are duos) then get them to contact me.

I will get back to you if you're in - be in quick however, teams get selected on a first come first served basis.

Note: if you agree to take part in this, you must show up. If you are unable to take part for some reason, please let me know 2 weeks before the event (March 13th and March 20th respectively). I'll also need your cell phone number to be able to text you on the day with updates and check where you are.

The Cosplay Games - recruiting Quiz team members Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: The Cosplay Games - recruiting Quiz team members
Post By Guest. 06/03/10, 09:46 am

All team slots have been filled up. Thank you & good luck to those taking part - and see you all there!

The Cosplay Games - recruiting Quiz team members Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Important :: Announcements and Updates-