Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CNZ Bleach Society

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
CNZ Bleach Society
Post By _Yuki. 26/08/09, 08:05 am

So, I know there are probably more than a few Bleach fans out here, because well, it's pretty swish. With the shinigami and the hollows and the vizards and Aizen...
I thought that it'd be fun have a forum based Soul Society, because it'd just be neat. Lol does it sound stupid? Well it kind of is. Never mind, I've already started. If you want to, you can join me in this mindless fun :3

If we um, had a clubs thread, this would be perfect there. However I didn't see one immediately so here we go.

lol goes like this.
You can be a Soul Reaper (shinigami), a Vizard, Espada, Arrancar, Quincy, a Bount (eurgh), one of those Kidou Masters, a Mod Soul, or part of Kanonji's Karakura Superheroes,... but there's a little stuff you have to tell me

For Soul Reapers:
- Hopefully your name, if you have one.
- If you are of captain or assistant captain class, or 6th seat or whatever.
- What Division you are in (eg 1st, 7th)
- Zanpakutou name and ability, shikai, bankai if you have one.
- History if you think it matters,
- Basic personality, catchphrase, whatever you'd like to add.

Position Rules:
1. Choose any position that IS NOT ALREADY TAKEN
I doubt there's anyone who is so inactive they won't participate, but if your favourite position has been taken and the person doesn't want it anymore, I can give it to you then.
3. Spammers are like, unwelcome. I'll cut you down.
5. You can't decide? Go be a Mod Soul and mull it over.
6. Kanonji's Karakura Superheroes is for like anyone who just wants to lurk.

Other Rules
1. No foul language or bad words.
2. If you're going to speak in another language, can you maybe translate for convenience?
4. Keep flaming to a bare minimum. Oh, but slashing and killing is allowed. (cough NOT LITERALLY)

Note: *4th Division is like, healing, right? I hope I don't see 'Death Super Slayer' or something as the Zanpakutou name, kay?
* 2nd Division is Covert Ops, but since I like Soi Fon I basically have snatched that up.

For Vizards:

- Your name, as it would be good to identify you with
- If you were a past captain or assistant captain
- What your mask looks like 3

Basically the same for Arrancar. lol datos de arrancar

For Quincy:

- Your name...
- Aside from that, I'm not too sure on the specifics...

Basically the same for Kidou Master, it's just a title really and I can't think of anything to go with it... a spiffy outfit?

For Bounts:

- I'd prefer to think that Bounts never existed in the first place, nor those bodied zanpakutou who look creepy as. Your name....
- and doll.

If you want to be an arrancar/hollow or human with powers like Orihime (*shivers*)... go ahead. >x>

--

Positions (will be updated every week or so)

Gotei 13/ Thirteen Protection Squads

1st Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

2nd Division Captain: _Yuki
Assistant Captain:

3rd Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

4th Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

5th Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

7th Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

8th Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

9th Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

10th Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

11th Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

12th Division Captain:
Assistant Captain:

13th Division Captain: seraphik
Assistant Captain:

Espada/Arrancar

1 - Primera:
.... it goes on... what's the word for the second one again?

I'll add to this list, when we get some espadas :3

Vizards-
deceptivemagick

Slogans, missions

Oh, um, nothing yet. How about we get some people first?
OH WAIT no I know.

MAKE LIKE, A ZANPAKUTOU, YEAH? AND TELL US WHAT IS DOES AND THINGS. OR DRAW A PICTAR OF YOURSELF IN SHIHAKUSHOU GARB AND STUFF. 8D

This will be a long post, okay? It already kind of is.

As you can see, my sn is already up there, and the reason for this is because:
I'm sick of being a female Byakuya, although that was fun while it lasted, and I like Soi Fon so I will design myself to be like her. :3
This can be the example, but you don't have to come up with Japanese names unless you have a dictionary at your disposal, which who knows, you might. (or just use an online one) I'll just be selfish here.

2nd Division Captain
Commander - Covert Ops
Name: Kanai, Yuki (*bowspaz* I'm sorry, Asuka! Was my first thought.)
Personality: indifferent, mostly
Bad points: has strict, unchanged eating times. Addicted to milk tea.

Zanpakutou:

Normal form: Wakizashi blade on rope for easy drawing and sheathing >3
Shikai: Kiyogure (Purified Dark)
Release:- Hikiorose! Kiyogure! (Drag them down! Purified Dark! lol gay trans)
Appearance: Released like a double ended spear, one larger than the other, long rope attached. Used like a naginata, a spear, or spun. Transforms into second state: 'koware!' (break) into 2 separate swords, one like a wakizashi and the other like a kodachi, connected by said rope. Used when spears aren't practical for assassination. Detachable spiked blades.

Abilities: The sharp ends cut things, or people. ;D
Gravitational manipulation. When used to attack, a force field surrounds a 40cm radius of both blades, which quadruples the normal weight effect while swinging it for me is still effortless. I'd draw it so you'd see it as this funny glow around the blades.
With double blades, said gravity death balls can be thrown or spread for limited effect. That's more or less it, as a first release.

Bankai: KyotenSeigure (Tearful Heaven Pure Dusk)
Release: I release this by running a single tear down my face, where it falls, creating countless heavy ripples of spirit energy around me :3. Then I quickly draw a black square using my sword/s, and it expands, engulfing me. *ta-da* it tears and disappears, bankai is revealed~~
Appearance: A wide, round blaster thing with a reverse cross marked on it appears... it's like Soi Fon's bankai, okay? Except it has scythe-like blades that I can send at people. All equipment is marked with a reverse cross. There is a rope tying the back of it to a pitch black twin blade, which is fixed to my left hand.
The tear tracks on my face are on both sides of my face, and my haori is completely black. Armoured look.

Abilities:
Like Jakuho Raikoben, I can blast away. Using gaps at the back, I can use both my own power and any surrounding spiritual material to charge and fire at things. The blades detach and move around me as I like, they won't reattach during any power attack.
The left hand blade is used to immediately increase the gravitational pressure on my enemies. I can poke enemies and they'll go plummeting into whatever's below. It can increase gravity's pressure by 50x, with a radius of 20m. (It's increased :3) Doing so will consume my reiatsu.

Metsubou no Sazanami (rippling waves of ruin)
After detaching the scythe-like blades, I call them back to me and cut open my blaster, which turns it to liquid. I cut myself with the black blade and the bankai will pool at my feet, then spread around me in ripples for 150m. Anything within that distance is forced by gravity that is 20x stronger than usual.

tl;dr: I like Bleach, and had some spare time. Hai end

Oh, and also, zanpakutou making is very entertaining.
We've had like, cricket bats and guitars, or an envelope opener. It's amazing.

*So, I wrote something to do, go ahead if you ever have the time xD If you ask nicely I may consider doing it for you, but I don't know if I'll get online enough -w-

Last edited by _Yuki on 29/09/09, 06:47 am; edited 1 time in total
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 741
Transforms into : something BAMF.
Registration date : 2009-08-22

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: CNZ Bleach Society
Post By _Yuki. 26/08/09, 08:53 am

CNZ Bleach Society Nibantaitaichou

Oh, here. I wanted to be like Soi Fon...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img507/6246/nibantaihaori.jpg
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By deceptivemagick. 30/08/09, 03:06 am

Must join may fave squad is 6th squad but i would wanna be a vizard after watching the 110 years ago arc Very Happy
deceptivemagick
deceptivemagick
lucky*

Number of posts : 1115
Transforms into : an epic fire breathing dragon
Registration date : 2009-04-13

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Cactiberry. 31/08/09, 10:07 am

AH WOULD JOIN...
But I have no idea what to name my charries' Zanpakutou D: -ded-
Cactiberry
Cactiberry
Sushi ;O

Number of posts : 2283
Transforms into : sharpedo
Registration date : 2009-06-20

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By seraphik. 31/08/09, 11:54 am

13TH DIVISION CAPTAINNNNNNNNN. /dies a little inside of happiness

hmm this looks like fun~
seraphik
seraphik
transient mod of fury

Number of posts : 4598
Transforms into : a post-graduate
Registration date : 2007-12-31

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By RainbowMoonDust. 02/09/09, 07:59 am

Bleach! chuu~! Is it like a roleplaying game? I noticed that you have an OC for a character so do we make up OCs or can we choose an existing character?

ICHIMARU GIN IS MINE AND NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM!!!!
chuu~! Razz

Because there are so many characters whom I would love to be, choices ... decisions ... :think: Can we choose more than one or is it one only? Need to know so I can choose, thanks. Smile

Ps: Are you in Christchurch by any chance? Because Masterchaos wants to organize a captains group sometime after Auckgeddon for the CCC. Gin is taken so don't even think about it! Razz
RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1480
Transforms into : Goddess of mischief
Registration date : 2008-10-08

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowmoondust.livejournal.com/

Post By seraphik. 02/09/09, 01:22 pm

RainbowMoonDust wrote:
Bleach! chuu~! Is it like a roleplaying game? I noticed that you have an OC for a character so do we make up OCs or can we choose an existing character?

ICHIMARU GIN IS MINE AND NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE HIM!!!!
chuu~! Razz

Because there are so many characters whom I would love to be, choices ... decisions ... :think: Can we choose more than one or is it one only? Need to know so I can choose, thanks. Smile

Ps: Are you in Christchurch by any chance? Because Masterchaos wants to organize a captains group sometime after Auckgeddon for the CCC. Gin is taken so don't even think about it! Razz

I WANT TO BE A CAPTAINNNN ;A;
seraphik
seraphik
transient mod of fury

Number of posts : 4598
Transforms into : a post-graduate
Registration date : 2007-12-31

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By _Yuki. 29/09/09, 06:26 am

Oh wow so like, sure :3

It doesn't really matter, I'll assign some spots and it'll be a blast?
Hello, you can do whatever you feel like. I did this when I felt bored... if it helps to suck boredom away then I'm all for it.

Hmm... now to think of it though, Soi Fon doesn't exactly suit a sword that breaks in half so I think I may as well come up with something that can jab people and be small and shiny. You know like suzumebachi because she's in the covert ops. Which is supposed to be small and unseen.

Since I, in particular have little interest in being serious and roleplaying (though roleplaying wins, hard)

I will put you all in some position and hope for the best! :DD Fun fun.

I'm in PN btw. .... lol I'm lazy though...
I didn't even cosplay to Sakura Fest. I got in yukata and strolled around eating... wwwwwfood
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 29/09/09, 06:28 am

good luck :'3

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By _Yuki. 29/09/09, 06:41 am

oh lol should make something clear, right?

As an answer to your questions....

OH IT'S KIKI LOL WHUT'RE YOU DOIN HERE

*ahem*
Anyway, since there's like no one and a bajillion spaces, you may as well fill up another space or two.

If you need help with a zanpakutou name
It DOESN'T HAVE TO BE IN JAPANESE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT put it in French or German for all I care - but kindly translate any text like that so your fellow maybe english speaker can read it? :3 Yes?

Like I said, your zanpakutou can be a cricket bat (there has been one) or a guitar (there's been one) or a can opener (yet to be seen)

:3 Now, to get editing.
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 29/09/09, 06:42 am

I'm here coz.... I got bored sewing my beatrice cosplay Very Happy

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By _Yuki. 29/09/09, 06:55 am

I was at Sakura Fest btwm, for like, the whole entire thing. I was with Hina and we were wearing yukata looking awesome and hiding from Jaryd the entire time.

Wanna join? It's harmless.
_Yuki
_Yuki
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 29/09/09, 07:35 am

D: IDK if i'd be any good at it really. Yeah I was at sakura fest from like 12-3 I never saw you, I was Kero from cardcaptor sakura, i was wearing a yellow dress with wings and a tail :'3 and had my giant ears

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

CNZ Bleach Society Vide
Back to top Go down

CNZ Bleach Society

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Entertainment :: Anime & Manga-