Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Naruto Spoilers! If you havent read to chapter 450

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Naruto Spoilers! If you havent read to chapter 450
Post By kurtis38th. 09/06/09, 06:15 am

Again I will say if you haven't read up to 450 then do not read this
thread.

Right.....WHAT THE HELL! This series has lost its class and it royally pi#$%d
me off!

So what Itachi was always just the tragic antihero all along? No that is bull!
One of the coolest villains and they make a bloody antihero....that fight they
had was annoying too. The genjustsu part was predictable (Mostly due to the
fact I thought Itachi would not lose to Sauske) the only part I liked was when
Itachi took out Sasuke's eye. THAT’S WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED! But nnoo it was
an illusion. Then they fight and Itachi loses.....the only good thing to
come out of this fight was the death of that creepy Orochimaru(Thank god he freaked
me out way too much)

Oh and on that note they ruined my favourite character Kabuto by having him
absorb some of Orochimaru's remains and now he’s slowly turning into him sigh.
Why cant Villains just be....well villains I mean Zabuza at the beginning turns
on Gato and dies, granted that was cool but Come On! Orochimaru becomes so...unnecessary
as an evil bad guy as his evil plans were just to extend his own life. The only purpose he had was to make Sauske more powerful and then die.

Then there’s Pain our most recent Akasuki member. What the hell, he
destroys the village kills numerous main characters and beats the crap out of Naruto,
until he goes all 9 tailed demon on us, but then Pain repents by making the
dead come back to life......HOW! I don’t care what kind of Justus he has that
should be impossible (Through equivalent exchange one life for one! It just
makes sense >.<) That’s right the big bad guy who destroys Konoha
even more than when Sand and Sound attacked, just brings everyone he killed
back to life, sacrificing himself in the process of course, making chapters 419-450 pointless! This Is the same guy who killed his master Jiraiya not long ago. That's right this guy kills the perv hermit!

Akasuki Itself has a lot of enjoyably insane and funny Villains Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, Kisame and Tobi to name my favorites. But I swear If Tobi turns good on us then that will be it for me.

The only things to come out of this marathon of chapters(419-450) is
several weak plots such as Naruto not giving in to kyuubi and gaining sage
powers, Danzo becoming the 6th Hokage because Tsunade is in a comma. Akasuki only has to capture 2 of the tailed beasts now so the end must be coming right? Oh and Sauske
is now going to go kill Danzo for having a hand in his clans destruction and probably everyone who gives him a funny look along the way yay.

This series could have been condensed into a shorter series
easily, it doesn’t have too have 450 chapters and still have plot to go!?

After reading this you probably think I hate this series but
I don’t I wouldn’t have read this far if I didn’t like it, granted I have a few
issues with the series such as colour schemes (What ninja wears bright orange or
pink seriously) and god damn antihero's! The world is not perfect there are evil people
in it not everyone has a dark past that can have their resolve changed by a fight
or few words from a stranger.

OK went on a bit longer than I meant to. So yes I like Naruto
but this really annoyed me and I had to get it off my chest. Sorry for any spelling mistakes

naruto (Not a ninja) Ninja Disappear (That's a ninja)
kurtis38th
kurtis38th
Pinky

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Naruto Spoilers! If you havent read to chapter 450 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Naruto Spoilers! If you havent read to chapter 450
Post By Squishy blob. 09/06/09, 06:56 am

I agree partially. The recent chapter releases have been like one long convoluted dragged out mess. "Everyone's dead... no, wait-! They're all alive again!" That just didn't make me happy at all.

A fangirl friend was all- "no, a mr. cool/evil/hot is gone..." when Itachi died but then it turned out he was good and WANTED to get killed by sasuke she said- "Yeah, sasuke, smash him!" (don't ask me how her mind works). MY point is that Naruto has gone quite downhill from all the double bluffs, last-minute saves and false cliffhangers. I don't mind long epic mangas (long epic being around 300+ chapters in my opinion) but what makes the 'truly amazing' ones stand out from the 'good' ones is how they carry the plot to the end.

I guess you have to give mangaka a bit of leeway though- making a manga is hard work, and perhaps Kishimoto got tired.

But still- I can't forget everyone dying, and then coming back again. It's only cheapened the characters, instead of strengthening them.
Squishy blob
Squishy blob
LEVEL UP!

Number of posts : 1228
Transforms into : pancakes at 5am
Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down
http://squishyblob.tumblr.com

Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 09/06/09, 09:07 am

I gave up on this series long ago.... Turns out that was ONE HELL OF A SMART MOVE!
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Number of posts : 304
Transforms into : Some bounty apparently...
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post By Basaka. 09/06/09, 10:18 am

Awesome, I saved myself from reading Naruto. Now I need to wait for the last chapter, read it and go "I've read it!"
Basaka
Basaka
lucky*

Number of posts : 1184
Transforms into : Seiyuufag.
Registration date : 2008-11-21

Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/Basaka

Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 09/06/09, 10:28 am

I just get the OP to tell me considering we're roomies.
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 09/06/09, 01:37 pm

Think Kishi started to loose his nerve when Bleach started to get really popular and started to turn Naruto almost Bleach Style but it's failing and most of all- killing his own series.
But disliked how the second part dropped all the morals about friendship and believing in your own self and just almost hypercritically doing things/ adding things into the manga '' Coz it's ''kool '' -__-

But might go back into reading it, stopped reading it because that whole '' Is Kakashi dead " ? thing got really annoying/ hair-pulling rather quickly. It was too long of a dragged cliffhanger..

Everything written above agree with. But what is wrong with Itachi actually being a good person ??

Back to top Go down

Post By kurtis38th. 14/06/09, 08:48 am

Well glad I am helping you all save time -.-

Well I like Itachi being a bad guy because he killed his clan just to get stronger/test his abilities.

I like him for that reason. He was just pure evil.
I just always saw him as this bad ass guy who would kill anyone in his way and had the power to back that up.

Eh It just annoyed me that he was a hero all along and not just evil like the other Akatsuki members. But the whole Pain thing is what got me all annoyed ><
kurtis38th
kurtis38th
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 14/06/09, 10:18 am

^

Where the Akatsuki people really that evil ?

Mean Sasori was screwed up because his parents got murdered at a young age

Deidara felt frustrated how people had a easier life than him and was frustrated at the Uchiha Clan for being noticed and over-rated for doing lesser things, than what he was doing.

Hidan was mind- screwed up by a Evil Cult.

Itachi wanted to protect his own Nation and put his own love for his brother above governmental/ Revenge ''squabbles ''.

Kakazu and Zetsu are not even that human. xD

Only ones unsure about are Pain Madara and Pain's blue- haired girlfriend.

Sorry but don't see what's cool about slaughtering your own parents and other people's families, and screwing up your own brothers mind for your own pleasure ?

People like that in real life are the most hated people in history.

Even regret going through that '' gawd Itachi is soo Hawt '' Stage when was 17- 18 >__>

Back to top Go down

Post By kurtis38th. 15/06/09, 05:23 am

Hang on. I'm not saying people that are murders are cool.(Excute them for all I care) But this isn't a look at how sick humanity can be.

Its Fantasy, imagination and not real. People like villains of stories, if villains didn't kill people or suffer some sort of childhood trauma that messed with their head then they wouldn't be villains.

I like villains ^-^ because they do out outlandish things that I would never do.
They make plot interesting , Death Note for example if you take out Kira then there would be no plot or it would make a bland story and Kira/Light has a fan base?

Anyway I'm just saying that the people who work for the organization bent on a type of world domination, are supposed to be the driving force and intensity of the plot but some of them do a full turn about. Which seems a bit out of character to what we have seen them do up to that point.

It just kinda burst my bubble and made me sigh. Its great that the characters have history to them but it was just anti climatic at some serious points for me, it just didn't seem to fit with the character we had been presented with all this time.

Then again Madara Ulchiha may be lieing about the whole motives behind Itachi desicsion or Danzos involvement and other plot points still to be made clear. I hope so but the series needs to end.
kurtis38th
kurtis38th
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Max Power. 15/06/09, 06:31 am

I a huge fan do Naruto and its creator...but I acctualy agree lol
Itachi being a antihero anoyed me to, I got told about it before I read it and I was just like "no...hes a evil evil person and hes awesome" but then to find out he did it under orders? naw thats just weak. if your running a bloody city you dont wack off an entire clan just because you think they might have a uprising! I meean jeeeze theres no way it would be an ENTIRE...it just wouldnt happen.
and yeah Sasuke should have lost his eye XD I would have loled

Never relaly liked Kabuto much unfortunetly but gotta agree the absorbing thing was a little weird, cos I mean Kabuto was always just out for himself, he was never like 'zomg orchimaru I'll physics die for you!' It always felt like he had his own agenda going on. Orchimaru should have killed off as soon as the Akasuki arc started, whats the point in two evil forces at the same time? unless theres some kinda planed meeting were Orchimaru attacks Akasuki or... and god this one would just... fail.... Orchimaru teamed up with Naruto... >_<

The pain thing anoyed me too! HE WAS EVIL!! PURE AND SIMPLE!! and yet in comes Naruto who doesnt have a big epic battle with the REAL Pain, but talks to him and over the course of this Narutos words comepltely change Pains mind and belifs that hes held onto since her was a teenager COME ON MAN!! If Pain was as freaking messed up as it was made out to be he wouldnt be swayed so easy! I can...kinda...sorta...understand the giving life thing because he was like this super uber being with the eyes and stuff and like... reviving some of the main charaters I could see but not the whole damned village! OH! and killing Kakashi off then only have hime come back to life was just plain bloody mean of Kishimoto.

honestly... I think I might give up on it if Madara doesnt do something uber uber good, like he better do someone bloody freaking impresive now because other wise Kisimoto is just digging his mangas own grave. He has a chance to bring it back to life now, and I hope for his sake and the fans he can do it because it would be horrible if he destroyed something he loves and it got to the end chapter, the one hes planed from the very start, and no one wantching anymore.
Max Power
Max Power
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 538
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 15/06/09, 11:23 am

kurtis38th wrote:
Hang on. I'm not saying people that are murders are cool.(Excute them for all I care) But this isn't a look at how sick humanity can be.

Its Fantasy, imagination and not real. People like villains of stories, if villains didn't kill people or suffer some sort of childhood trauma that messed with their head then they wouldn't be villains.

I like villains ^-^ because they do out outlandish things that I would never do.
They make plot interesting , Death Note for example if you take out Kira then there would be no plot or it would make a bland story and Kira/Light has a fan base?

Yeah, It maybe a fantasy story- Naruto wears ...Orange... But these characters can be total assholes.
Love Itachi. Hes' great. But it he did slaughter his own family for pleasure. Then should that kind of character be celebrated ?

Naruto isn't really that type of Manga. Itachi actually making that choice is actually makes him pretty strong you know. I dislike how fans saying that Itachi becoming a anti- hero makes him weak. It's frustrating.
Imagine you have a choice, you don't have a way out. Between keeping your family alive or keeping a whole entire village alive.

If you had that choice, would be that you would be going pretty nutty right now. But no, Itachi stayed calm and thought through things. He didn't go berserk on his Father for forcing him to make that choice. Itachi was calm.
He managed to find a way. To keep Sasuke alive, throughout all that mess.

Naruto isn't really the type of Manga, where Villains do crazy/ amazing crap and Heroes get slaughted. They do a little bit ( Haku- Sasuke needles ) but it's really the main focus. Kishi wants to show us, that we can believe in ourselves. And that we can do anything, no matter what goes on. And show us, that sometimes- people do bad things, not because they want to. But because their life isn't so great, and maybe they have taken a wrong choice.

Don't see why following your heart is deemed so weak, and slashing a thousand people with swords is strong.
Even though that bastard has just killed off a many families.

That's why I dislike Sephiroth from FF VII. The same old crap- He is cool because he has a big sword, but nobody cares that the man can be a total bastard sometimes ?

Seriously dislike- ''Villains are cool, because they burn sugar honey iced tea '' crap.

{Death Note would still popular because of Mr Surgery Mr. AKA- L :3- and in most ''Who is more better L or Kira ?- L pwns Kira's little butt. ] xD

But even if a thousand fans, stop reading Naruto because of these reasons. Going to keep reading. Because really, can't wait for Sasuke to fight Danzo. And maybe, hopefully- this time- become a better person.
Sasuke deserves to get his life sorted out. chuu~!

Back to top Go down

Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 15/06/09, 11:35 am

Cloud Strife wrote:
Yeah, It maybe a fantasy story- Naruto wears ...Orange... But these characters can be total assholes.
Love Itachi. Hes' great. But it he did slaughter his own family for pleasure. Then should that kind of character be celebrated ?

Naruto isn't really that type of Manga. Itachi actually making that choice is actually makes him pretty strong you know. I dislike how fans saying that Itachi becoming a anti- hero makes him weak. It's frustrating.
Imagine you have a choice, you don't have a way out. Between keeping your family alive or keeping a whole entire village alive.

I can see where you're coming from. But what he's trying to say is that the manga has an over 400 chapter buildup telling you he's evil and such and in the end he turned out to be a hero of some sort. And so he expected more of a climax to his story then what was delivered.

I never liked Itachi to tell the truth, but you're right. It does make him strong to make that choice and live with it and I can respect that.
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Back to top Go down

Post By kurtis38th. 18/06/09, 09:18 am

I'm not saying I think Itachi was weak because he did what was right he just followed his morals...I like to think I stick to my morals at the end of the day.

I Respect that he did that, but yeah...Naruto is a lil odd when it comes to villains motives etc.

You are right of course. It is silly that slaughtering a load of people makes you cool. FF7 good example of bloody fan girls/boys. But I cant say anything my favorite characters are Hojo and the Turks.

I don't know at the end of the day, the thing that gets me the most of all is this bond Naruto thinks he has with Sasuke.

They went on one deadly mission(Haku and Zabuza) then the chunin exams came along, then Sasuke met his brother, wakes up from the genjustsu and picks a fight with naruto, then runs off to sound to get stronger to kill Itachi.

OK that's all fair enough(even thou Sasuke was being a big prat)But Naruto wont give up on him....I know we get a back story with Naruto feeling close to Sasuke coz being orphans and all and team mates etc.

But this is Narutos driving passion and to me it has always seemed a lil....weak this bond.

Sasuke really doesn't care and Naruto just wont give up.....I mean If my best friend had several intense fights with me and in the last one punched a whole in my chest and turns his back on me...I wouldn't really call him a friend anymore, even after recovering from it.

Also they haven't DONE that many ninja missions, with over 450 chapters and they dont really do any missions like their first one ever again. Its all either missions to get sasuke or kill Akatsuki.

And what happened to the whole ninja thing? Its all just MEGAPOWERFULSUPERSPECIALAWESOMEHIDDENATTACKTHATKILLSYOU(Yeah they are pretty and some are inventive...others weird -_-) what happened to doing missions like the start of the series had? Is that just me thinking this?

(Cloud Strife-Ah an L fan I take it. Well yeah Kira was a messed guy. Granted I liked him but in the end I rooted for L and N)
kurtis38th
kurtis38th
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Squishy blob. 18/06/09, 09:39 am

It's also MEGAPOWERFULSUPERSPECIALAWESOMEHIDDENATTACKTHATKILLSYOU and then brings you back to life!
Squishy blob
Squishy blob
LEVEL UP!

Back to top Go down

Post By kurtis38th. 18/06/09, 09:53 am

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!! I almost let it go! Now i'm peeved again Mad

CURSE YOU SQUISHY BLOB!!!!!!CURSE YOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kurtis38th
kurtis38th
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Squishy blob. 18/06/09, 10:04 am

Please don't.

I'm actually not sure if I should let it go myself. I cant believe Kishimoto would got to the trouble of killing all those characters (albeit semi-epically) and then just make them come alive again.
Squishy blob
Squishy blob
LEVEL UP!

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 28/06/09, 05:22 pm

kurtis38th wrote:
I'm not saying I think Itachi was weak because he did what was right he just followed his morals...I like to think I stick to my morals at the end of the day.

I Respect that he did that, but yeah...Naruto is a lil odd when it comes to villains motives etc.

Yeah true..

kurtis38th wrote:
You are right of course. It is silly that slaughtering a load of people makes you cool. FF7 good example of bloody fan girls/boys. But I cant say anything my favorite characters are Hojo and the Turks.
Not to mention Sephiroth was a tad on the arrogant/ selfish side.

Yeah love Hojo and the Turks !- Just love the way Hojo giggles and does that weird leaning pose.. xD

kurtis38th wrote:

OK that's all fair enough(even thou Sasuke was being a big prat)But Naruto wont give up on him....I know we get a back story with Naruto feeling close to Sasuke coz being orphans and all and team mates etc.

But this is Narutos driving passion and to me it has always seemed a lil....weak this bond.

Yeah your right. Shippuden so far has basically been- Find Sasuke- Find Sasuke- Find Sasuke..
kurtis38th wrote:

Sasuke really doesn't care and Naruto just wont give up.....I mean If my best friend had several intense fights with me and in the last one punched a whole in my chest and turns his back on me...I wouldn't really call him a friend anymore, even after recovering from it.

Not to mention Kiba, Neji, Shikamaru, Rock lee, Gaara , Temari- etc. All put their life on the line for Sasuke.
And when Naruto told him- Sasuke's only words was -'' So, who cares '' ? That would put anybody off helping them again. But Naruto- Naruto really thinks differently from the average man..
kurtis38th wrote:

Also they haven't DONE that many ninja missions, with over 450 chapters and they dont really do any missions like their first one ever again. Its all either missions to get sasuke or kill Akatsuki.

Yeah true. The only real Ninja Mission was to stop Haku. That's it. Nothing more.
kurtis38th wrote:

(Cloud Strife-Ah an L fan I take it. Well yeah Kira was a messed guy. Granted I liked him but in the end I rooted for L and N)

No. Hate L. He's really over-rated. He's a bore. He just sits there and eats candy.

Is anybody up- to date with the latest chapters ?

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 29/06/09, 01:11 pm

Cloud Strife wrote:

No. Hate L. He's really over-rated. He's a bore. He just sits there and eats candy.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Back to top Go down

Post By Auroa. 29/06/09, 04:15 pm

I've kinda just given up on Naruto so I can't comment on all this latest stuff, though it all does sound a bit stare

kurtis38th wrote:
I don't know at the end of the day, the thing that gets me the most of all is this bond Naruto thinks he has with Sasuke.
but I totally agree here, it was the main thing that always bugged me about the show, it centers so much around this bond, that imo didn't seem strongly shown to begin with, based on the reasons you wrote in that post.
Auroa
Auroa
Can't brain, has case of dumbs.

Number of posts : 4962
Transforms into : ૮◠ᴥ◠ა
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post By Kei. 30/06/09, 02:54 pm

Quote :
I can see where you're coming from. But what
he's trying to say is that the manga has an over 400 chapter buildup
telling you he's evil and such and in the end he turned out to be a
hero of some sort. And so he expected more of a climax to his story
then what was delivered.
He wasn't shown to be all that evil besides the Uchiha massacre, considering the screentime we've seen of him. He seems to always avoid fights unless necessary. I think people just didn't like how he was written out to be all powerful but still die like that.

I thought the Uchiha brother fight was handled nicely, 'twas a nice plot twist and added some mystery back into the greater storyline. I personally don't mind the overall Naruto story, I like how Kishimoto fleshes every single little thing out. The only thing I disliked was the recent conclusion to Nagato's character, it felt too fanfiction-y. And also the earlier arcs of Shippuden, the pace was so slow.
Kei
Kei
Tophat

Number of posts : 148
Transforms into : form and space, colour coding, and type.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post By kurtis38th. 14/07/09, 10:07 am

OH COME ON! What do you know Danzo has a sharingan now Shocked ......why?

Ok that's enough stop right there!
ninja
That's right you! Your a Ninja DO SOMETHING YOUR PEOPLE ARE BEING REDUCED TO THIS!!!!!

So the all the bad guys(if you want to call them that a this point or anti hero, emo or prat whatever) or important plot characters have it. I thought Itachi and Sasuke where the LAST!...But here we are...how many have pink eye? Lets see. Those two I mentioned Kakashi Tobi and Danzo now.

I dont get it I got bored of the sharingan ages ago whoot you send peoples limbs to other dimensions, you make black flames that........ :think: that burns sugar honey iced tea......and copy peoples magic attacks and then everything else that goes with it....like blindness.....HA

It didn't even shock me it was just dumb! Has Kishimoto run out of ideas?
I dont care how he got it but now it seems any main character that moves the plot along(at snails pace) has some sort of eye infection.

And the plot seems to yet again hit a stand still SOMEONE BETTER DO SUMMAT NOW!
Anything! Make everyone dance like ducks or start braiding eachothers hair or die of.....justsu cancer. sick huh YEAH YOU!

I JUST DONT GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE!......i cant say sugar honey iced tea....whoops

Spoiler. LE GASP THE CANCER JUTSU IS JUST GENJUTSU!
kurtis38th
kurtis38th
Pinky

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 15/07/09, 05:01 pm

^ Yeah given up on Naruto too, come and join the Hitman Reborn Bandwagon with us ! =]

Also made up a Ending on fans who want to stop right now and can't be stuffed reading/ watching anymore..

Sasuke Uchiha
:
Returns to the village and is unforgiven by the villagers but Naruto supports him, Sasuke ends up in a small hut alone from the rest of the Ninja of Fire with his guilt and shame of his past and revenge..
: He apologizes to Sakura and mentions that he doesn't deserve to love her.

Sakura Haruno

:
Visits Sasuke everyday and sends him photos of the old times to cheer him
: Becomes the new Medical Leader of the Village and is the new School Teacher of the younger students [ Taking over Iruka's job ]

Shikamaru
:
Surprises Everybody when he tells everybody that wants to marry Temari
: Shikamaru decides to quit being a Ninja and spends everyday with Temari..

Rock Lee & Gai
:
Rock Lee saves Sakura during the final Battle, Rock Lee becomes a new Squad Leader and ends up training a student who ends up being the opposite of him and can't cast physical attacks..
: Rock Lee tells Sakura to meet him by the water bridge and Rock Lee mentions that he know he can't be lover because of Sasuke but mentions that he will always be her protector and caretaker whenever time is rough..
: Gai is retried and is busy enjoying his hoilday peacefully.. :3

Ino
:
Is feeling depressed after Sasuke returning and is loosing her spirit. She is also depressed after Shikamaru quitting and isolating him from her..

Choji
:
Visits his Fathers grave everyday with Kakashi and also feels depressed, he later sees Ino feeling pretty down and Ino and Choji promise to look after each other like a close Brother and Sister..

Sai
: Finds out that Suigetsu is his long-lost brother before the end and final fight, and dies trying to protect his brother. He is backstabbed by Danzo but he finally feels like what it's like to have emotions and feel happy & Sad..

Kakashi
:
Kakashi lives with Sasuke and takes care of him and tries to be like a Father figure to him, Kakashi doesn't really force Sasuke to get back together but is understanding and tries to take it easy with him..
: Kakashi helps with Choji and has given him his old house to live in..
: kakashi and Sakura don't communicate much, but he understands how she must feel and is fond of looking at the old photos that she delivers..

Jugo Karin and Suigetsu
: Jugo lives in the Village and is training to become a Village of Fire Ninja, his curse mark is finally faded and he is finally free and happy because of it..
: Karin died trying to help Kabuto..
: Suigetsu wonders around the world alone thinking about his past and Sai..

Neji & TenTen
:
Neji becomes a Squad Leader with Rock Lee and TenTen
: Neji and TenTen are engaged to be married..
: TenTen still has a dream of becoming the next Tsunade and is studying harder than ever on medical and more physical based attacks..

Hinata
:
Is Naruto's Girlfriend of course, what else ? n__n

Naruto
:
Becomes Hokage of the Village and has his dream of Hokage come true
: Fixes Neji and Hinata's clan and makes the Hyuga Clan be the new Uzumaki clan and making everybody within the clan equal and even...
: Enjoys bossing Sakura around and sending her on tough missions
: Visits Sasuke during the ending and says that he's got a surprise for him, Naruto shows Sasuke a statue face among the faces of the Hokages of his brother Itachi.. Sasuke shows a wide and happy smile on his face..
: He ends the Manga series by sitting on his chair, pushing away the paperwork and grabbing out a warm bottle of Ramen Noodles...

Tsunade
:
Is Still alive and is still is Sakura's teacher, but she is no longer under her beauty spell and is really feeble/ weak and is aging not so gracefully...but she still has a smile on her face..

Iruka
:
Walks by the Ramen Stand and basically mentions to the Ramen chef and Ayame how much he misses Naruto being here, and strolls away in the distance..

The Kid of the 3rd Hokage, can't remember his name- he basically says that he's going to be like the Next Naruto and becomes the next hyperactive loudmouth basically/ main noise of the village...xD

Fan-Fictonie endings are fun ! ~~~

Back to top Go down

Post By Kei. 15/07/09, 05:16 pm

kurtis38th wrote:
OH COME ON! What do you know Danzo has a sharingan now :shock: ......why?

Ok that's enough stop right there!
:ninja:
That's right you! Your a Ninja DO SOMETHING YOUR PEOPLE ARE BEING REDUCED TO THIS!!!!!

So the all the bad guys(if you want to call them that a this point or anti hero, emo or prat whatever) or important plot characters have it. I thought Itachi and Sasuke where the LAST!...But here we are...how many have pink eye? Lets see. Those two I mentioned Kakashi Tobi and Danzo now.

I dont get it I got bored of the sharingan ages ago whoot you send peoples limbs to other dimensions, you make black flames that........ :think: that burns sugar honey iced tea......and copy peoples magic attacks and then everything else that goes with it....like blindness.....HA

It didn't even shock me it was just dumb! Has Kishimoto run out of ideas?
I dont care how he got it but now it seems any main character that moves the plot along(at snails pace) has some sort of eye infection.

And the plot seems to yet again hit a stand still SOMEONE BETTER DO SUMMAT NOW!
Anything! Make everyone dance like ducks or start braiding eachothers hair or die of.....justsu cancer. :sickhuh: YEAH YOU!

I JUST DONT GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE!......i cant say sugar honey iced tea....whoops

Spoiler. LE GASP THE CANCER JUTSU IS JUST GENJUTSU!
TMIW;DR. ¬_¬
Kei
Kei
Tophat

Number of posts : 148
Transforms into : form and space, colour coding, and type.
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post By kinga111. 08/08/09, 04:24 pm

i bet that danzo stole obito uchihas other eye after kakashi recieved his as a dieing wish.

kinga111
Pinky

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post By Jaykob. 02/10/09, 08:53 am

They should keep good guys good, bad guys bad and dead people dead. That would make the hole story base much better.
Jaykob
Jaykob
Banana

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2009-06-17

Back to top Go down
http://tobi-usamaki.deviantart.com

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content