Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Old-School Adventure games

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
View previous topic View next topic Go down

ARE YOU WITH ME?
I'M WITH YOU!
Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vote_lcap96%Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 96% [ 26 ]
HELL NO!
Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?
Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
...I don't play video games, you insensitive clod.
Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 27

MessageAuthor
Re: Old-School Adventure games
Post By Lavi_x. 11/02/09, 07:28 am

I read something on ign that said the staff want a deep storyline, but Miyamoto wants to keep nintendo casual *headdesk*
Lavi_x
Lavi_x
noodletastic

Number of posts : 1992
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Old-School Adventure games
Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 13/02/09, 06:53 am

Yeah I heard that too, the thing is, most of Zelda's massive fan base stems from when it began, thus making a lot fans at least 18+ and thus would like more then the simple story they have pretty much re-told over and over.
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Number of posts : 304
Transforms into : Some bounty apparently...
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Old-School Adventure games - Page 4 Vide
Back to top Go down

Old-School Adventure games

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Entertainment :: Gaming-