Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Fallout 3
Post By Rikashiku. 13/01/09, 06:27 pm

GREAT GAME.
But doesnt hold a candle to GTA4 or Saints row(Not enough interation and the NPC's dont have much "Switch"Value. Their set for almost singular things in the game but not multiple stuff).

But i like the plot, and the fun fighting and easily talking with the NPC's to success.

But it can become very confusing and F***'d up after you leave the first town, or enter it. or start the entire game >_0
and i hate the limit of followers, sucks because you got an army of big mutants and feral animals after you, and you only have a limited amount of supplies.

Maybe its not so great. idk, im tired and bored. and full of puke pale

Any non poor people who play it and know alot of secrets to it? im lost sad. I got all the weapons though but im still lost.
wow i did that^ in half a minute *-*
Rikashiku
Rikashiku
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 601
Transforms into : being sexy D:.
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Fallout 3 Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout 3
Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 19/01/09, 09:34 am

Rikashiku wrote:
GREAT GAME.But doesnt hold a candle to GTA4 or Saints row

I would like to make the point that Fallout 3 is not the same genre of game as GTA or Saints Row, it is an rpg, therefore comparing them is redundant.

It is a great game, have you played the first two/three/four (depending on if anyone counts tactics or brotherhood of steel.) because that knowledge helps too. To me the game was challenging and I liked that, there are some people you can get to join and help you, I can't say without spoiling and I won't, but I like the fact that this game means you have to think and such and take advantage of every resource you have (V.A.T.S etc) to get the job done.

If you're having trouble in an area, why not try stealth it a little, build up the stats for what you need, if you're not using V.A.T.S much then you will get killed.... A LOT xD So it's there to be used and such, another thing I recommend with V.A.T.S is with super mutant's, try targeting both their arms to cripple them, then their accuracy and damage from melee and ranged combat are reduced significantly, this also works on anyone else if you need to weaken em, the head is what I target next if the hit % is good.

Hope that helped =D
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Number of posts : 304
Transforms into : Some bounty apparently...
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Fallout 3 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 22/01/09, 11:46 am

God I love this game, first thing I did was put all my points into small arms, <3 my rifle :p. Have you guys found Lincoln's gun? I haven't played for a little while but from what I remember of it, it was seriously awesome.

Fallout 3 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Doughtnut_Bandit. 22/01/09, 05:12 pm

Yeah I did find it, massive damage from it too =D If you want to know where it is, i think it was
Spoiler:
Doughtnut_Bandit
Doughtnut_Bandit
Yellow Camaro

Number of posts : 304
Transforms into : Some bounty apparently...
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Fallout 3 Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Fallout 3 Vide
Back to top Go down

Fallout 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum