Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Auckland] Black Butler Themed Tea Party (Free cupcakes and tea)

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By AccidentalCosplayer. 25/03/15, 05:00 pm

Hello everyone!

I was watching a lot of cosplay groups on You Tube, and I love how they all seem like a group of friends just sort of chilling out in character. I really want to meet some people like that. So I decided that I want to host a little Black Butler themed picnic.

There will be plenty of free tea and Cupcakes and I promise I am an excilent cupcake decoratior, if you tell me who you're coming as I will decorate some cupcakes themed just for your character.

I want to see how many people are intersted. So if you are just let me know so I can set up a time and a location that works for everyone.

This is a great chance to make friends, (Looks desperate, C'mon I haven't socialized in ages and I need an excuse to wear my grell wig.)

Even If only one or two people want to come I'm sure we can have a blast.

AccidentalCosplayer
Soldier A

Number of posts : 3
Transforms into : A Shinigami
Registration date : 2014-04-28

[Auckland] Black Butler Themed Tea Party (Free cupcakes and tea) Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Events :: Other NZ Events-