Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[seller] Magic the Gathering cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By burning batsu. 28/10/14, 02:40 pm

I'm selling a large number of cards from the Khans of Takir and Conspiracy sets of cards :)

I'm currently working on a price list of the more rare cards, but I will also be offering 40 randomised COMMON cards (this will include basic lands and common cards from Khans of Takir and Conspiracy) for $10 plus $6.50 shipping. (there will be NO uncommon/rare cards, just commons)

Shipping is flat rate $6.50 (tracked, bubble-wrapped package to protect the cards, the cards will be placed between two sheets of cardboard to protect them)

Pickup from Albany, Auckland is also welcome if you want to save on shipping.

Extra info: Prices are based off the asking prices at Star City games and converted to NZ prices, thus are comparable to prices that one may pay from a hobby shop. I may be willing to negotiate on some cards, or offer a better deal for multiple purchases.

Random COMMON quality Khans of Takir and Conspiracy cards - $10 for 40 cards (may include up to a maximum of FIVE basic land cards)

Ghostfire Blade (Khans of Takir) $3.80
Scourge of the Throne FOIL - $39
Treasure Cruise FOIL - $31.60
Siege Rhino FOIL - $25

Scourge of the Throne NON foil - $7.50
Council's Judgment NON FOIL - $14
Siege Rhino NON foil x 2 - $12.50 each or 2 for $22
Windswept Heath (Dual Land) x 4 NON FOIL - $25 each or 4 for $95
Polluted Delta (Dual Land) NON FOIL - $25
Bloodstained Mire (Dual Land) NON FOIL - $19
Wooded Foothills (Dual Land) NON FOIL - $19
Misdirection NON FOIL x 2 - $10 for both
Exploration NON FOIL - $10
Dig Through Time NON FOIL - $15
Ashcloud Phoenix NON FOIL - $7.50
See the Unwritten x 2 NON FOIL - $12.50
Nature's Claim NON FOIL - $7.50
Iterative Analysis NON FOIL - $3.80
Stifle NON FOIL - $8.80

*insert obligatory ""I will abide by CNZ rules and promise to give my fellow members service that is to the best of my ability" line here >_>*
burning batsu
burning batsu
Banana

Number of posts : 116
Transforms into : Coffee Flavored Door Hinge!
Registration date : 2009-08-21

[seller] Magic the Gathering cards Vide
Back to top Go down
http://sphereofeternity.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Misc. :: Marketplace-