Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This year an improvement on last?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By cumber-kitty. 09/06/14, 11:26 am

I generally think this year was more enjoyable than last. I still don't like the venue but I'm starting to get used to it. I like the fact that they re-arranged the stage so there was more room, video of what was going on and we could actually HEAR it this year. That's way better.

Though, one thing I would change is the time it ends. Last year it ended at 6 while this year it was 5. I much prefer the later time.
cumber-kitty
cumber-kitty
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 38
Transforms into : Smaug
Registration date : 2013-07-23

This year an improvement on last? Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: This year an improvement on last?
Post By Chitara. 10/06/14, 12:36 pm

I'm uber-glad there was the access from outside to the main stage if we really needed it. I needed it. My helper baulked at the idea of guiding Toothless through the crowd to get in on the other main stage entrances.
Chicken.

Still some of the sound problems, but not as much as last year. I still wish they'd use the aisle numbers as reference points on the map, too. They're much easier to figure out than referencing stalls you're next to.
Chitara
Chitara
Pinky

Number of posts : 16
Transforms into : throwing her sewing machine on the railway tracks
Registration date : 2010-04-15

This year an improvement on last? Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum