Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Newbie reporting in

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Newbie reporting in
Post By Jamjar. 18/11/13, 11:32 am

Hey all.

Not sure what to say so I'll just say what brought me here.

I've always been into Sci-fi / fantasy books, movies & computer games and a few years ago started playing WoW; ever since Wrath of the Lich King. Yes I'm a Wrath baby.

Each year I looked at the photos online from the Blizzcon and was always amazed by the awesome Cosplay that appeared there and from other Con's around the world and I had dreams of one day making a costume of my own and entering into the Blizzcon contest.

I wont say I had illusions (or is it delusions) of winning.... but I did :)

Anyway at the beginning of this year I walked away from WoW but I still had the idea of making my own costume based on a set of armour from the game and recently I have become inspired to really give it a go.

I hopped online and searched for "cosplay chch" to see if there was any local interest in cosplay, in the hopes that I might find a like minded individual to maybe discuss things with and possible make a new friend and it seems that there is.. well like minded people anyway; we'll see what happens about the rest of it.

So that's it. My brief intro into what brought me here and my obligatory first post out of the way.

Ciao4now
JamJar

Jamjar
n00b

Number of posts : 1
Transforms into : A Red Bull
Registration date : 2013-11-16

Newbie reporting in Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie reporting in
Post By Ryuuzaki_Sora. 08/12/13, 10:28 am

Yay ! Another Chch cosplayer ! Very Happy Nice to meet ya ! ~
Ryuuzaki_Sora
Ryuuzaki_Sora
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 26
Transforms into : ?????????
Registration date : 2013-12-03

Newbie reporting in Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkness-only-exist-in-me.tumblr.com

Post By HarleyinWonderland. 16/12/13, 01:51 am

More people from Christchurch! That's awesome. Even if I'm all the way up here in Auckland haha xD! But welcomeee!
HarleyinWonderland
HarleyinWonderland
Soldier A

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-10-31

Newbie reporting in Vide
Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Newbie reporting in Vide
Back to top Go down