Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you like to sell your art at the R18 Cosplay Ball on June the 29th?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Tatsuhime. 07/05/13, 01:00 pm

Hi Everyone

As most of you know there is an R18 Cosplay Ball happening on June the 29th. I am looking for anyone who draws, paints, takes photographs etc who is interested in having their art on the wall at the ball.
You would be able to talk to people about your product and also take orders from those who would wish to buy off you. It would be a great opportunity to reach people outside of the cosplay community as well as in.

You would have to either buy a ball ticket (and be 18 or older) and stay so you can talk to people about your products and also to keep an eye on them or you could pay $20 just for wall space and leave your art on the walls as well as a order form for people to fill out if they were interested in your art. If you decide to pay the $20 and remain absent then the ball organisers are not responsible if any of your art gets damaged or stolen. Though in all honesty it would be pretty darn noticeable if someone was pulling a poster off the wall but we will leave that risk up to you to decide.

Arkham City Comics will also have some art on the wall as well. It will look great Very Happy
I am really impressed with the art that I am seeing on here. I want more people to know about the fantastic cosplay artists that are available.

So if you are interested and you want more people to be aware of your fantastic art then please private message me. If you are not interested and just want to point out the many ways this could go wrong then please keep your opinion to yourself. Aint nobody got time for dat.

Tatsuhime :byebye:
Tatsuhime
Tatsuhime
Tophat

Number of posts : 155
Transforms into : an A hole without coffee
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Would you like to sell your art at the R18 Cosplay Ball on June the 29th? Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Would you like to sell your art at the R18 Cosplay Ball on June the 29th?
Post By saneko. 07/05/13, 03:18 pm

will probably do it, can I confirm with you definite later on though? >__< upcoming art design and photography assessments are killing me
saneko
saneko
Terminator

Number of posts : 79
Transforms into : a catfish
Registration date : 2012-10-04

Would you like to sell your art at the R18 Cosplay Ball on June the 29th? Vide
Back to top Go down
http://namazuchi.deviantart.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Misc. :: Artists Alley-