Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Aucklandgeddon 2012] Rise up, 'players, and make yourselves a gath'ring!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Iniquitus. 28/08/12, 02:08 pm

Hey-o! I'm a bit of a newbie to the whole cosplay dealie, but I'm going to Aucklandgeddon as Gendo Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion, and I was wondering if there would be anyone here interested in staging a little get-together/group cosplay from the series.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread and we can start something out. Thanks for reading, and looking forward to the 'con!

(And yes, I did try to make the title fit the meter/rhythm of the theme song. No, I am not a hugealicioustastic nerd. Shush you. shh )

Iniquitus
Soldier A

Number of posts : 6
Transforms into : Several Lumps Of Nerd
Registration date : 2012-08-28

[Aucklandgeddon 2012] Rise up, 'players, and make yourselves a gath'ring! Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Cosplay :: General Cosplay Discussion :: Potential Group Discussion-