Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rainbow [Fanfic; Oneshot]

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Rainbow [Fanfic; Oneshot]
Post By Pyro. 22/12/07, 07:02 am

This is just a short oneshot fanfic I wrote earlier from sheer and utter boredom.

It doesn't actually need knowledge of the game to understand it, although one line might be a little confusing if you don't know about Dante's Devil Trigger (and it's effects)

It's basically a thing about Dante and Lady sitting by the fire at Lady's house after DMC3 is over (the manga shows her house, it has a fire in the living room. It appears to be a mansion. :3) examining their battle scars and looking at each other as colours.

Enjoy. :)

The fire winks seductively at him. His eyelids have fallen down weakly, and his hair is draped over his face messily. Wreck, I think.

The glow illuminates her face. Red and blue. A legacy. They gaze towards me. Black begins to eclipse them.

His pale skin shines in the light. Red leather is lying, disheveled, like a blanket, over his torso. Demon; or human?

She outstretches a hand, and runs it over her thigh, dismissively. Thin red lines break the white. Scar, or blessing?

He holds his hand to the firelight, admiring the red blemish on the back. The skin is hard, like an insect’s. Does he wear his exoskeleton for me?

The raven-black covers her blue. The red glares out at me, mingling with the blood-red marks over her body. Is it all the same?

His eyes flicker a brilliant red, black covering his skin momentarily. He glows himself. Shining, like the fire. Red, like the fire. Red, like his aura.

Black sways over red, unsealing blue. Blue gazes at me. Blue shudders, the ocean swaying.

Meanwhile, purple watches. Red and blue make purple. Purple is truth. The red and blue are just the pawns.

And far away, pink stares, her undying love turning red to white. White is power. Power is knowing. The white knows.

So; what does everyone think? Constructive criticism is good. :)
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Rainbow [Fanfic; Oneshot] Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Rainbow [Fanfic; Oneshot]
Post By Guest. 22/12/07, 09:47 am

cute, very descriptive and colourful writing
i like how u mad each color into a sort of emotion it was good
very short though sad

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 22/12/07, 09:57 am

I'm writing a multi-chapter full-length fanfic now. That was short because it was the outcome of me being bored for half an hour. :)
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 22/12/07, 10:49 am

lol!