Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi from Briar

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Hi from Briar
Post By Bunit. 09/11/11, 05:32 am

Hi everyone. My name is Briar and I am a library assistant at Auckland Libraries and I have joined this forum because I was wondering if any cosplayers would be interested in attending a local Xmas festival at Mangere East. If anyone is interested please message me Smile The details are as follows:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Myself and the staff at Auckland City Libraries, Mangere East were wondering if any cosplay enthusiasts would be interested in taking part in our local Mangere East Xmas Festival 2011. We are currently organising a number of performances and activities which promise to be fun for the whole family. Performances range from local hip-hop group Smashproof, to kapahaka acts from local schools. Those of us who work at the local library know that the kids in this area LOVE everything to do with comics, manga and sci-fi, so we are sure they would enjoy seeing some cosplayers in their awesome costumes.

The ‘Mangere East Xmas Festival 2011’ will be held in the Mangere East Village Green (Massey Road, next to the Mangere East Library, opposite KFC), on Saturday 26th of November from 10am-2pm. We do not expect prospective performers to stay for the whole day, but if you would like to pop in some time we would really appreciate it. It promises to be a fun day!

Thanks, Briar

Bunit
n00b

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-11-07

Hi from Briar Vide
Back to top Go down

Hi from Briar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Important :: Introductions-