Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HVHS Annual Music Concert

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Lucca. 17/09/11, 09:17 am

I'm a HVHS student and we're having our annual concert and thought I'd invite everyone here Very Happy I

t's on the nest Monday (17th) starting at 7pm and we've got a really cool line up for everyone including stuff like percussion, choirs, orchestras, as well as solo performers. There'll be supper and everything Very Happy Door sales are on from 6:40pm. It's really cheap entry fees but I can't remember them exactly. Probably not anywhere near $20 for an adult.

See you there!
Lucca
Lucca
Superman

Number of posts : 269
Transforms into : Bleeding carrot juice bread ROBOT!
Registration date : 2010-07-16

HVHS Annual Music Concert Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: HVHS Annual Music Concert
Post By KotoneVersus. 17/09/11, 10:47 am

Heh. I remember performing Barbershop at that concert a couple of years ago. As far as I remember it's a gold coin donation.
KotoneVersus
KotoneVersus
noodletastic

Number of posts : 1712
Transforms into : Harley Quinn
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/rani.carley

Post By Lucca. 17/09/11, 11:07 am

Barbershop was so cool at our school back in the day. No barbershop this year since it was so bad last year though >.< the music department is pretty weak at the moment compared to the previous glory back in the days XD We've only got two choirs!

I'm pretty sure they've got set prices now and I don't blame them because HVHS has to upgrade so many of the blocks for earthquake strengthening that it's pretty much taken over the budget entirely.
Lucca
Lucca
Superman

Number of posts : 269
Transforms into : Bleeding carrot juice bread ROBOT!
Registration date : 2010-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum