Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Noob needs help! , Remus Lupin!

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Post By Shadow. 11/08/11, 07:31 am

Hello guys
I am a brand new and shiny cosplayer, and I first wish to do a Remus Lupin cosplay
I have absoutly no idea where to start and im not good with sewing or things (IMADUDE)
So if you want to give me links to wigs or clothes or anything, or how to make this stuff
All help appreciated!
~DFTBA

Shadow
Soldier A

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-07

Noob needs help! , Remus Lupin! Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Noob needs help! , Remus Lupin!
Post By Guest. 12/08/11, 12:49 pm

If you have spare monies, eBay has loads of good-quality stores that sell Hogwarts uniforms and the like, along with wigs, props, and other cosplay items. It kind of depends what you're prepared to spend, as well as which outfit of his you want to cosplay. :)

Also, CNZ is an easy place to make friends...so if you're loved enough, somebody near you could help you to make your own cosplay. :)

Noob needs help! , Remus Lupin! Vide
Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Cosplay :: General Cosplay Discussion-