Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down

To buy
[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 34% [ 11 ]
or not to buy
[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
that is the question
[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
whether 'tis nobler to weather the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
or take up arms against a sea of troubles and by opposing, end them
[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 32

MessageAuthor
Re: [ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit
Post By Duckeh. 11/07/11, 09:46 am

@Rikki- You are amazing! <: <3

@zyjsuyu- Yup! There will be door sales. But it's best to buy now.

@Lumissne- I'm not quite sure what you're saying. You can buy now and I can send to Jess with her badges as well? You can buy on the day, but again it's a bit more expensive.
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Number of posts : 6842
Transforms into : YO BUTT.
Registration date : 2007-11-24

[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://www.duckeh.com

Re: [ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit
Post By zyjsuyu. 11/07/11, 10:43 am

Duckeh wrote:
@Rikki- You are amazing! <: <3

@zyjsuyu- Yup! There will be door sales. But it's best to buy now.

@Lumissne- I'm not quite sure what you're saying. You can buy now and I can send to Jess with her badges as well? You can buy on the day, but again it's a bit more expensive.

I mean when is the duetime for the $30 price? 22th the day or just at the night before the ball start?
zyjsuyu
zyjsuyu
Tophat

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-12-22

[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2045088&id=1011490661&

Post By Lumissne. 11/07/11, 11:12 am

Duckeh wrote:

Sorry 8D;

What I meant was, can I buy them now and could you send them to Jess? That way I'll get them off her on the 21st.
Lumissne
Lumissne
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1047
Transforms into : Piphopopotamus.
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post By Duckeh. 11/07/11, 12:01 pm

@zyjsuyu- Right! The 18th is the last day people can pre-buy tickets, as this gives enough time for the deposit to clear. I have updated the post to say as much. After that you will need to buy at the door.

@Lumissne- Of course. Razz Make sure to mention it in the address portion.
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By s-in-c. 11/07/11, 12:57 pm

Helloooo Duckeh

I've already purchased my tickets, but since you will be posting the tickets after the 18th (or so i assume)
should I give you an alternative address in auckland (or pick it up at the door)????
I'm just worried that it might not get to me (in chch) before thursday because NZPOST is stupid sometimes... B((((

LOVE YOU<3
s-in-c
s-in-c
paoupu fruit

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post By Duckeh. 11/07/11, 01:05 pm

s-in-c wrote:
Helloooo Duckeh

I've already purchased my tickets, but since you will be posting the tickets after the 18th (or so i assume)
should I give you an alternative address in auckland (or pick it up at the door)????
I'm just worried that it might not get to me (in chch) before thursday because NZPOST is stupid sometimes... B((((

LOVE YOU<3
Should be posting on the 15th, but if you are still worried, give me an alt address/tell me you want to pick up via email. C:
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By s-in-c. 11/07/11, 01:08 pm

Duckeh wrote:
Should be posting on the 15th, but if you are still worried, give me an alt address/tell me you want to pick up via email. C:
oh raahhhhh
that should be plenty of time! Thank you! ^_____________^

(btw, thank you for organizing such an ohsom event! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
s-in-c
s-in-c
paoupu fruit

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post By mystix-candy. 11/07/11, 01:13 pm

aslkhadieuhfsjncskd-
/shuffles off to send payment.
because I know I'm gonna forget otherwise.
mystix-candy
mystix-candy
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2542
Transforms into : 5th Generation Anti Shadow Suppression Weapon
Registration date : 2009-07-25

Back to top Go down
http://mystix-candy.deviantart.com

Post By Rikki-Leigh. 11/07/11, 01:19 pm

And my money as been paid as well~

Rikki-Leigh
Souperman.

Number of posts : 3767
Transforms into : a muffin
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down
http://lil-lost-kiwi.deviantart.com/

Post By Duckeh. 11/07/11, 02:58 pm

s-in-c wrote:
Duckeh wrote:
oh raahhhhh
that should be plenty of time! Thank you! ^_____________^

(btw, thank you for organizing such an ohsom event! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
<3 Hahaha, it's what I like doing... I'm masochistic. ;o;

Thank you guys!
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 11/07/11, 03:57 pm

I'm going to try and pay for my tickets in the next couple of days!

I'm so excited for the ball-- it's gonna be oarsum~!
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Lumissne. 12/07/11, 03:13 am

Paid last night! Hopefully you got my email :)
Lumissne
Lumissne
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1047
Transforms into : Piphopopotamus.
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post By Pixel. 13/07/11, 07:37 am

Just paid and sent email now, I might have done it wrong asdfghjkl;
ANYWAY SO EXCITE FOR BALL.
Pixel
Pixel
EVEN MORE EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 690
Registration date : 2010-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post By Kitten Slave. 13/07/11, 08:37 am

Kitty has assembled his very own costume this time!
whee
Kitten Slave
Kitten Slave
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2977
Transforms into : A horny school girl.
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post By Duckeh. 13/07/11, 12:27 pm

Kitten Slave wrote:
whee

I fear this... [ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 402399
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Kitten Slave. 13/07/11, 01:07 pm

Duckeh wrote:
Kitten Slave wrote:
whee

I fear this... [ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit - Page 2 402399
No you dont. You are horribly excited...
But I have one teeny little problem... The one thing even I am too scared to procure...

I need to enlist someone to procure me some breast enhancements/chicken fillets.
stare
Any takers?

Suspect
Kitten Slave
Kitten Slave
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2977
Transforms into : A horny school girl.
Registration date : 2007-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post By JVCA. 13/07/11, 01:21 pm

@Kitten: www.trademe.co.nz
JVCA
JVCA
Pronounced "Jay-vee-ka"

Number of posts : 7122
Transforms into : a crotchety old woman
Registration date : 2007-11-25

Back to top Go down
http://www.jvca.net.nz

Post By Rehtse. 13/07/11, 03:23 pm

Paid and sent e-mail ;D
Rehtse
Rehtse
Almighty

Number of posts : 350
Transforms into : Goth-zilla
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post By Pyro. 14/07/11, 09:43 am

Paid, e-mail sent.

Now all that is left is to get SOOPER EXCITED. 8D
Pyro
Pyro
Winner of the Infinitely Quotable Award

Number of posts : 3934
Transforms into : Tik-Tok Tibenoch
Registration date : 2007-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Duckeh. 17/07/11, 02:23 pm

To clarify, the 18th is the last day to transfer the money. This gives it 3 days to show up in the acc.
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Pura. 17/07/11, 03:34 pm

LOL, JUST TRANSFERRED. LATE TO THE PARTY.
Pura
Pura
Optimus Prime

Number of posts : 5530
Transforms into : Coke blooded monster
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post By Duckeh. 17/07/11, 03:56 pm

<3 Yayyy~ PEOPLE BUYAN TICKETS~
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By Duckeh. 18/07/11, 04:29 am

Last day to deposit money for tickets! From tomorrow on it's paying in person up till the 20th or buying on the night!
Duckeh
Duckeh
GOD of all things EPIC

Back to top Go down

Post By SockPanda. 18/07/11, 05:58 am

Finally transferred money~ /FLAILS
SockPanda
SockPanda
forum prisoner.

Number of posts : 2913
Transforms into : Supersockpandamon
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post By Aikome. 18/07/11, 01:40 pm

//deposited money

Le late.
Aikome
Aikome
TEH WIZARD OF OZ.

Number of posts : 1564
Transforms into : TROLL :3
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

[ACB11] Ticket Sales thread - If you want cheaper tickets, today is last deposit

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosplay New Zealand :: Events :: Other NZ Events :: Past Events-