Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Re: final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]
Post By RainbowMoonDust. 06/07/11, 03:43 pm

I'm still alive ... barely. x_x

@MM: Still trying to lynch me for the same old reasons I see. I have already responded to these, God knows how many times already but I'll go through them once more seeing as you obviously don't get it. Or are just too stubborn to care stare

-WishyWashy voting:

How is my voting wishy washy exactly? I vote for whoever I find suspicious at the time and that does of course change with time.

- XOrengenOX attempting to distance herself from RMD?
Quote :
XOrengenOX wrote:
I can say RMD has kinda set off my gut, but I don't tend to trust my gut feelings in this game. As for the other two, not so much. MM's not said much and Sel's being the smarty she usually is in mafia.
Anything in particular that's making you sus? Or just feelings?

sigh It was Day One, everybody random lynches and says it's a gut feeling not to mention that Rengen nearly always does this to me in MSN and Forum Mafia, I'm usually her target for random lynching, I just happened to be this time as well, I think you are reading too much into this.

-Mis-quoting and selective quoting.
-Deliberately avoiding questions.

For the mis-quoting, those were honest mistakes through me not seeing things, misreading stuff and general OMGUS, making mistakes does not make me Scum. Avoiding questions, I only answered those that I thought were relevant as I am busy with other things and do not have the time to answer to every little thing that pops up. It is also quite possible that I missed some of those questions.

-attempting to throw suspicion onto someone else. (Me then P-Layton)

If I find somebody suspicious then I state it loud and clear, you should know that by now, I voiced my suspicions because I thought you were both suspicious, nothing more to it than that.

-Either honestly mis-understanding me or attempting to twist what I say/ use misunderstanding as a excuse to try and look less suspicious.

I did honestly misunderstand you to the point where I ending up confusing myself, lol , I'm not trying to twist anything you say around, I just don't honestly understand your reasoning.

I have only answered what I feel is necessary, I don't want to be here all night. Razz

@P-Layton: You asked me (Everyone actually) a question before right? I will get back to it later with an answer as I'm in the middle of cooking food right now and I think I'd rather answer that in a different post as this one is already long enough as it is. Razz

RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1480
Transforms into : Goddess of mischief
Registration date : 2008-10-08

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3] - Page 19 Vide
Back to top Go down
http://rainbowmoondust.livejournal.com/

Post By Madam Madhatter. 06/07/11, 04:27 pm

I have returned my lynch to you because you are STILL my top suspect.
I realise my reasons where bascily the same, but I had never posted a full list.

By WishyWashy voting I was mostly refering to day one when you jumped onto bandwaggons with little evidence or reason.
Certainly not as much as I have given.
Madam Madhatter
Madam Madhatter
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1044
Location : Raxicoricofallapatorius ....eer... I mean Christchurch
Transforms into : Reno! <3
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post By Madam Madhatter. 07/07/11, 02:33 pm

Need I remind everyone day ends in 1 hour?
Madam Madhatter
Madam Madhatter
HOT DIGGITY DOG

Number of posts : 1044
Location : Raxicoricofallapatorius ....eer... I mean Christchurch
Transforms into : Reno! <3
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Back to top Go down

Post By Selphiroth. 07/07/11, 03:26 pm

Physics!

Um.

Oh man.

Time limit.

I'm actually equally suspicious of creature and P-Layton now. URGH. Um.

Mass claim?
Selphiroth
Selphiroth
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 552
Transforms into : Swiss army knife with a flash light
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 07/07/11, 03:32 pm

creature124 [2/5] — Phlaming Phoenix-, P-Layton
P-Layton [2/5] — creature124, RainbowMoonDust
RainbowMoonDust [1/5] — Madam Madhatter

not voting
caddyl
Zeorymer
Willuknight
Selphiroth

no lynch

Quote :
Despite increasingly violent riots and some reactionary action potentially instigated by L'Cie fugitives, today has been almost completely free of violence and no casualties have been reported. PSICOM representatives have put this down to preventative policing and the excellent work of its senior officers in combating the L'Cie threat. They assert that continued co-operation from the community and the power of the police presence will continue to control the formation of lynch mobs and keep casualty numbers down. Lieutenant Vyori has informed the media they hope to eliminate the last of the L'Cie threat by the end of the week.
dead
sweet georgia brown — nora estheim [mod]
XOrengenOX — jihl nabaat [goon]
Peterofl — lightning [cop]
Admin — oerba yun fang [vanilla]

alive
Selphiroth
RainbowMoonDust
Willuknight
Zeorymer
caddyl
Madam Madhatter
Phlaming Phoenix-
P-Layton
creature124

night time. any actions received after saturday 10.30pm are forfeit.

if the following do not post 24 hours after the night story is posted they will be replaced:

Willuknight
Zeorymer
caddyl
Phlaming Phoenix-

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

final fantasy xiii mafia [n3]