Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is the most EMO FF Character?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next
View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Who is the most EMO FF Character?
Post By T-Bag. 04/11/10, 03:21 pm

My best bets are cloud or squall.
tell me what ya think :3
T-Bag
T-Bag
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 37
Transforms into : Zack Fair
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Who is the most EMO FF Character? Vide
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1008501261

Re: Who is the most EMO FF Character?
Post By Minato_mori. 04/11/10, 04:43 pm

Squall. why even ask lol cloud is emo becuse he was a weak mako tard lol
whereas squall was born awesome that way not to mentionrinoa didn't hellp lol
Minato_mori
Minato_mori
fraggle rock

Number of posts : 1460
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post By luluislost. 04/11/10, 05:00 pm

Dude totally going with Squall. I just wanted to punch him sometimes for being so lame.
luluislost
luluislost
Pinky

Number of posts : 17
Transforms into : Aerith

Back to top Go down

Post By Tails. 04/11/10, 05:06 pm

Minato_mori wrote:
cloud is emo becuse he was a weak mako tard lol

Haha that is the best description ever!! XD
Tails
Tails
L

Number of posts : 3004
Transforms into : a Vulpix
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TailsCosplay

Post By sakkaf. 05/11/10, 02:35 am

SEPHIROTH.

Quote from Sephiroth: The last thoughts of Geostigma's death... those remnants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet; choking it; corroding it. What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as my vessel. Just as Mother did long ago. then one day we'll find a new planet and on it's soil we'll create a shining future.

ITS BASICALLY LIKE POETRY
sakkaf
sakkaf
marshmallow ninja

Number of posts : 926
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down
http://tinnyhouse.tumblr.com

Post By m4hiain. 05/11/10, 09:46 am

Squall and Cloud!!!!!!!

When the earthquake happened I played Dissidia and I was looking for something that would lighten the mood. I started on Cloud's story line and OMG he was so depressive. I even txted Rikku about because he was annoying me.

Here's a few of Cloud's WINING quotes. All said in a dreppressive tone.
-"Can't smile about this one"
-"I won't sleep well tonight"
-"You don't know true dispair"
-"Why are you always so happy?"

And Squall always looks angry.
m4hiain
m4hiain
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 241
Transforms into : Zack! <3
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post By Rikku. 05/11/10, 09:51 am

sakkaf wrote:
SEPHIROTH.

Quote from Sephiroth: The last thoughts of Geostigma's death... those remnants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet; choking it; corroding it. What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as my vessel. Just as Mother did long ago. then one day we'll find a new planet and on it's soil we'll create a shining future.

Lol..... You not played Crisis Core, then? XD Genesis is always reciting Loveless, a poem in Crisis Core. "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothign shall forstall my return. To become the dew that quenches the land, to spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee, this silent sacrifice."

But anyway!!

I think that Cloud is the most emo character cos he's just Cloud. He see's Aerith and Zack both die in front of his eyes("I won't forget" BUT YOU DID CLOUD. YOU DID.) In the main FFVII game, he doesn't give a crap about the planet or anyone, he's always moping around. He never even smiled in Advent Children until the very end... He's just emo and whiney and stuff.
^ My own opinion. xD
Rikku
Rikku
marshmallow ninja

Number of posts : 937
Transforms into : Sephiroth! <3
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 05/11/10, 09:54 am

Cloud and Vincent
why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_yFZZdYrVw

That's why~

Back to top Go down

Post By hyolee123. 05/11/10, 09:59 am

Hmm...Even Know Squall and Cloud are probably on top.
If you've played FFXIII Hope is pretty depressing.
Maybe FFXIII spoilers below.
Spoiler:
No...actually I think he went through a Emo phase. Then it changed to inspirational speeches. After he got his Eidolon (Sp? xD)
hyolee123
hyolee123
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 547
Transforms into : Silent Magician
Registration date : 2010-01-03

Back to top Go down
http://www.hyolee123.deviantart.com

Post By kilometres1. 05/11/10, 10:19 am

squall, but he's onli that way because of what happened in his past, otherwise he'd be like his dad... boy that would be weird, itd pretty much change the whole story...
~he thinks not depending on anyone, and having no friends makes life easier
~he gives up too often
~he pretty much tells zell that everyone back at garden will die and its all his fault...

so full of joy...
kilometres1
kilometres1
paoupu fruit

Number of posts : 465
Transforms into : Yixing
Registration date : 2010-09-24

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS7i-9hr5YyMQSRQ-EO3vVg

Post By T-Bag. 05/11/10, 12:48 pm

Ha interesting.

^hmm well tidus was also sad in his childhood; treated badly by his dad, but he turned out a happy chap. why did squall end up awlays being so sullen?

from what i remember, squall never becomes 'happy' does he. even when he gets his girl on the ragnarok. then again neither does cloud...

that makes me ask another question:
At the end of FVII and FFVIII, which character, squall or cloud, becomes the 'happiest'?
T-Bag
T-Bag
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 37
Transforms into : Zack Fair

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1008501261

Post By sakkaf. 05/11/10, 12:50 pm

Rikku wrote:
sakkaf wrote:
SEPHIROTH.

Lol..... You not played Crisis Core, then? XD Genesis is always reciting Loveless, a poem in Crisis Core. "Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothign shall forstall my return. To become the dew that quenches the land, to spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee, this silent sacrifice."

But anyway!!

I think that Cloud is the most emo character cos he's just Cloud. He see's Aerith and Zack both die in front of his eyes("I won't forget" BUT YOU DID CLOUD. YOU DID.) In the main FFVII game, he doesn't give a crap about the planet or anyone, he's always moping around. He never even smiled in Advent Children until the very end... He's just emo and whiney and stuff.
^ My own opinion. xD

Yeah, I played Crisis Core, but I think Genesis is more of a moocher then anything serious xD
sakkaf
sakkaf
marshmallow ninja

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 05/11/10, 12:50 pm

Asking 'Who is the most emo FF character?' is like asking which flower is red out of a bunch of red flowers.

My opinion;; someone has a emo-boy complex <3

Back to top Go down

Post By m4hiain. 05/11/10, 01:06 pm

T-Bag wrote:
Ha interesting.

^hmm well tidus was also sad in his childhood; treated badly by his dad, but he turned out a happy chap. why did squall end up awlays being so sullen?

from what i remember, squall never becomes 'happy' does he. even when he gets his girl on the ragnarok. then again neither does cloud...

At the end of FVII and FFVIII, which character, squall or cloud, becomes the 'happiest'?

I would say Squall was happiest because Cloud wasn't happy at all. He just released how much of a douche he had been to Zack. Forgetting is just not cool. >_> So then he went into an even more emo state because he wanted to be forgiven. But I would say after Advent Childern Cloud would be the happiest.
m4hiain
m4hiain
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 241
Transforms into : Zack! <3
Registration date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Post By Rikku. 05/11/10, 01:10 pm

FFVII vs FFVIII for ending happiness. If we're just counting the games, then it's kind of a redundant question, as FFVII doesn't even have an actual ending, besides the lifestream saving the planet.
As for FVIII, I don't actually remember the ending. Not one of my more liked games.

/Useless post right here XD
Rikku
Rikku
marshmallow ninja

Number of posts : 937
Transforms into : Sephiroth! <3
Registration date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 05/11/10, 01:24 pm

sakkaf wrote:

What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as my vessel.

Loooool. I read that as " All I want is Cloud " xDD.

In all seriousness.

Squall's not emo. He was created before the emo stereotype was created. he had a rough childhood. But he's a terribly realistic person and he dislikes to open up his emotions because he doesn't want to be judged, or put pressure on other people's shoulders. Sorry but I hate it when people say that Squall is depressed or is emo. It's one of my pet-peeves.
Squall had it rough because he missed Ellone but he's not emo. He's a realistic thinker and he just has a fear of being judged.
He's worried that people will think badly of him when he's gone. He's not emo.

Vincent isn't emo either. He's more Gothic themed than emo. He just regrets the past because he was experimented on. But he doesn't go into details about it like guess a emo person would. In the original game he had a unique but charismatic personality. He even had a pretty good sense of humor as well. Vincent just regrets but that isn't emo, that's being a human being. What human doesn't regret ?

I'm going to go for Cecil from FF IV for most emo character even when he's a Paladin. At the beginning of IV he has a huge emo- moment about not a good enough knight for the king, him doing wrong actions, and 'emoing' about looking evil. Him being voiced by Sasuke Uchiha doesn't help in the process. xD

But people calling Squall and Vincent emo wants me wanna break sticks.

kilometres1 wrote:

~he pretty much tells zell that everyone back at garden will die and its all his fault...

What- What ? Kilometers ?!? D:

Zell gave away personal information about Seifer coming from Garden. Seifer attacked the president of Deling and Zell gave away the place that Seifer came from. Squall was worried that Garden was going to be attacked by the army because somebody from Balamb tried to harm their pres.

T-Bag wrote:
Ha interesting.

At the end of FVII and FFVIII, which character, squall or cloud, becomes the 'happiest'?[/quote]

Tidus was never much happy in FF X. He was hiding/ masking his pain and sorrow within random acts of happy. Tidus was sad, but he tried to hide his depression within happy emotions. Which many people do in reality. How Tidus deals with his pain is kind of realistic, which is amazing because it shows that SE's characters are more than just a bit of graphics. <:

Squall got happy when Rinoa managed to break his wall down. He was more social around his friends and he was willing to help out Rinoa with that pain and paranoia that she was going through. The original CD 1 Squall would of walked away.
Like he did with Quistis when she was worried that she wasn't going to be a teacher in Balamb Garden anymore.

Plus Squall's smile when he sees Rinoa. <3<3<3<3<3

FF VII's ending is just a rip-off of FF VIII's. Advent Children with Cloud smiling at the end and realizing that he's not alone anymore. Totally ripping off eight's ending. Squall knows that he's not alone anymore and he smiles. Cloud doesn't seem that much happier in DoC which is meant to be a year after Advent Children. So yeah Squall seems happier than Cloud.

Back to top Go down

Post By sakkaf. 05/11/10, 02:15 pm

Tidus is a realistic sort of emo character, but he just doesn't have the "IMMA CUT MAHSELF!" attitude. He sorts out his problems and thinks too far ahead, which makes him...DEREDERE a more refreshing character than emo. He wanted to stay in the world but couldn't, which emo stereotypes dream of. BEAUTIFUL DEATHS.
sakkaf
sakkaf
marshmallow ninja

Back to top Go down

Post By RegnieRiku. 05/11/10, 05:34 pm

Steiner. He's the emo you love to hate because whenever he down's on himself he gets it wrong.
RegnieRiku
RegnieRiku
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 87
Transforms into : Some kind of sneaky witch thief.
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post By Guest. 06/11/10, 10:58 am

RegnieRiku wrote:
Steiner. He's the emo you love to hate because whenever he down's on himself he gets it wrong.

Steiner is like a lovable douchebag. <3 He's a huuuge jerk sometimes, but you just gotta love his over-dramatics x3 ( like when he thinks that Garnet is dead during a PLAY with ACTORS around x3 )

Back to top Go down

Post By Nikopol. 06/11/10, 10:23 pm

Marche, what a faggot.
Nikopol
Nikopol
Tophat

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post By lil-craka. 12/04/11, 12:45 pm

Vincent is most emo IMO >.< well either him or Cloud.. (if anyone says 'Vaan' i'll slap someone >Very Happy )
lil-craka
lil-craka
marshmallow ninja

Number of posts : 905
Transforms into : The BANANA King!
Registration date : 2011-04-10

Back to top Go down
http://lil-craka.deviantart.com/

Post By collarander. 21/04/11, 12:25 pm

Vaan! ....ain't emo at all o_o lol, he had a sad past but he was rather upbeat and tried to change his future.
Now Squall on the other hand, was all about letting things happen and not making a decision unless he had to because of his job/situation. He was probably the most emo char, how many other characters took 2 and a half discs before they could finally decide, oh I can change this! If make the decision to go save Rinoa, I'm gonna be happpeehh!!
collarander
collarander
Ultimatum

Number of posts : 228
Transforms into : a nyan cat? I wish lol
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down
http://www.collarander.deviantart.com

Post By lil-craka. 21/04/11, 12:32 pm

hahaha i just realized that most of the characters in FF are upbeat and cheery .. with the exception of FFVII and FFVIII >.<.... oh ...hope is pretty emo (ffxiii) ...at the start..and then slowly becomes un-emofied ..plus he's got a pretty good emo fringe
lil-craka
lil-craka
marshmallow ninja

Back to top Go down

Post By tashamanx1. 21/04/11, 02:15 pm

squall ... coz he's a real man
tashamanx1
tashamanx1
EPICLY EPIC

Number of posts : 506
Transforms into : Kim Jongin (Kai)'s wife......oh wait.... i already am XD
Registration date : 2011-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post By lil-craka. 21/04/11, 03:00 pm

psssh if you're looking for a REAL man...then...you must not be familiar with Balthier (ffxii) now he's a man ...Razz
lil-craka
lil-craka
marshmallow ninja

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content