Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Hi there! This forum has now moved over to Facebook. You can find us by searching for 'Cosplay New Zealand', or going to https://www.facebook.com/groups/cosplaynewzealand/

We'll see you there.
Cosplay New Zealand
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RulesRules  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout: New Vegas

View previous topic View next topic Go down
MessageAuthor
Fallout: New Vegas
Post By RegnieRiku. 28/10/10, 07:47 am

I preordered the collector's edition of this game ages ago, and had to put it on hold due to being up at Auckgeddon. Finally got back down to Wellington and picked it up yesterday.
How are people finding it so far? Better or worse than 3?
Also any opinions on the stuff you get with collectors? I quite like everything that came with it. Going to try and teach myself to play caravan. The rules went straight over my head when I first looked through them.
RegnieRiku
RegnieRiku
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 87
Transforms into : Some kind of sneaky witch thief.
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Fallout: New Vegas Vide
Back to top Go down

Re: Fallout: New Vegas
Post By Synthacon9. 28/10/10, 08:20 am

I only had a quick look when one of my regulars would let me have a look at his, but ive been playing it heaps on PC, its Wow, Amazing. ^_^
Synthacon9
Synthacon9
Unexplanatory

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post By Nikopol. 28/10/10, 08:37 am

Its fun, the quests, stories and overarching story is fantastic. I have finished it with two characters so far, there seems to be about 4-6 definitive endings you can take with small differences depending on the smaller stuff you've done throught the game. After Fallout 3's admittedly good.. but not great game, this comes in and pretty much becomes everything F3 should have been.

If you have ever played F2 and 1 [if not, you should look into it!] for sure choose the Wild Wasteland perk at the start of the game, that thing is awesome as hell, rooster full of wacky references.

I just wish they'd not continue to use the god damn Gamebryo engine, that thing needs to be taken out behind the yard and shot before it hurts anyone else.
Nikopol
Nikopol
Tophat

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post By RegnieRiku. 28/10/10, 09:32 am

Awesome stuff to hear. I'm stuck at home having come back to Wellington and have to wait until tomorrow to start playing (left my PS3 at gf's before heading to Auckland) but I am so excited about it.
Have you read the graphic novel? Does it become clear what your backstory is throughout the game if you haven't read it?
RegnieRiku
RegnieRiku
seXAH <3

Number of posts : 87
Transforms into : Some kind of sneaky witch thief.
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Back to top Go down

Post By Nikopol. 28/10/10, 08:18 pm

I didn't read the comic, so all i know is you are a Courier who landed in the wrong place, at the wrong time, and the story begins...
Nikopol
Nikopol
Tophat

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post By Sponsored content.

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down